Axis pins won't stay put after conversion

So we finished the conversion without any really major hiccups, But the axis pins for the hammer and the fire control group fall out relatively easy now (simply slapping the gun, setting it down on concrete floors etc) cause the pins to either come out or at least drop back into the internals. What gives?

I had to toss that plate and get a Tromix Shepard Hook. Not sure if the quantity of Vodka consumed by the builder the day mine was made had anything to do with it or what the problem was but the plate would not work.

I put the Tromix Hook in and problem solved. I hear repeatable tolorances are not necessarily the strong point on these things.

So this is the mandatory I'm kind of an idiot post... so the retaining plate.... if it goes on the side of the axis pins that are smooth does nothing lol... when put on the correct side strangely does exactly what it is designed to do..... funny thing that.

It will work on either side if you weld it in, weld the pins to it, ad weld the pins to the receiver. Do not weld the hammer to the bolt carrier or pin, or weld the trigger to the disconnector.