chaos forearm

I've been looking at fitting one I have to my Akdal but I think I'm going to take a different approach instead. I like the look of a tubular HG on an AR platform, which is of course similar. It's a lot of work making the HG retainers fit and be sturdy enough for this to work.

• Like 1

I've been looking at fitting one I have to my Akdal but I think I'm going to take a different approach instead. I like the look of a tubular HG on an AR platform, which is of course similar. It's a lot of work making the HG retainers fit and be sturdy enough for this to work.

Love to see something of this route.

Keep us posted.

I could always give Tac47 a call about how they attached the chaos forearm, but then would feel cheesy about stealing their ideahorror.gif

yeah because NOBODY ever copies anything they see on the internet. lol. i wouldnt sweat it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I saw this one yesterday.

What do you guys think about the handguard?

/Gus

handguardf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks just like the one I've been working on a design for with someone else for a while now..... ph34r.png

I've always liked the chaos rails, but never wanted the weight and bulk of a quad on my saiga. (An 8" SBS with a titan is a thing of beauty, that I could put up with.)

But if I had an Adkal-- how could I not? Just keep it narrow please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...