Columbus, Ohio Gunsmiths

Ohio is in the Northeast? huh.png I always thought of it as more Midwestern.

I know, I know... I'm an asshole.

But really, Ohio is not Northeastern, just ask the US Census Bureau.

I feel more Midwestern every day... No bullet button, open carry state, ...

check your other post there is no need to post this twice it will just get deleted by the mods.

Sorry, I posted in the regional section per a request on the other topic. If I could delete one, I would.

Tom Cole is a master saiga gunsmith located Cadiz Ohio. Tom was a major if not the only saiga warranty provider in the US under the RAA importer. He is a forum vendor,and his contact information can be found there.

Tom Cole is a master saiga gunsmith located Cadiz Ohio. Tom was a major if not the only saiga warranty provider in the US under the RAA importer. He is a forum vendor,and his contact information can be found there.

X2. Tom does excellent work!

Tom and his wife Vicki are great people, he is usually at the Ohio gun shows, just look for the guy with the 12ga pistols!

• 2 months later...