Ok people, time for me to pay it forward.

There will be two prizes Edit: 03/14/2012 - 1400, CSS has stepped up and will double Prize #1. The new amount is $100. Big thanks to Greg at CSS!

Edit: 03/14/2012 - 1643, K-Var has stepped up and will add $30 to Prize #2. The new amount is $50. Big thanks to Robert at K-Var!

Prize #1 - $100 gift certificate from Carolina Shooters Supply http://store.carolin...vlet/StoreFront

Prize #2 - $50 gift certificate from K-VAR Corp https://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php

Rules

• Contest is open to Contributors with any number of posts and Members with a minimum of 200 posts.
  • Contest ends on Saturday March 17th @ 9:00PM EST
  • One guess per person
  • If I have yet to hear a response or make contact with the winner after 72hrs of posting the winning number, I reserve the right to move to the next person
  • If you pick a number that has been previously picked, it will be disqualified, but you can pick again if the contest is still open

Contest

Pick a number between 1 and 1500 (integers only), closest to the actual number wins.

If there is a tie, entry that didn't go over wins. Ex: winning number is 10 and there were guesses of 8 and 12, 8 would take it, if the guesses were 8 and 11, 11 would take it.

I used a random number generator to come up with the number and will be sending a PM to Juggernaut with the winning number.

Thanks to Hog (Yes Hog I copied your post) and others for starting this. Thanks to CSS and K-Var for providing excellent service.

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 8
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok people, time for me to pay it forward.   There will be two prizes Edit: 03/14/2012 - 1400, CSS has stepped up and will double Prize #1. The new amount is $100. Big thanks to Greg at CSS! Edit: 0

Please note there has been a change in prize #1 and #2, see rules in post#1.   CSS rocks and so does K-Var

Doesn't really matter since you didn't read everything, you only have 12 posts, therefore you cannot play. Outstanding a contributor, welcome to the game. To clarify it is a typo 8 would still take 11

Ok but this part is confusing, how could 11 win, is 11 no longer greater than 10?

If there is a tie, entry that didn't go over wins. Ex: winning number is 10 and there were guesses of 8 and 12, 8 would take it, if the guesses were 8 and 11, 11 would take it.

Ok but this part is confusing, how could 11 win, is 11 no longer greater than 10?

Doesn't really matter since you didn't read everything, you only have 12 posts, therefore you cannot play. Outstanding a contributor, welcome to the game. To clarify it is a typo 8 would still take 11 in a tie. Thank you for taking the time to re-read the post.

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 2

Doesn't really matter since you didn't read everything, you only have 12 posts, therefore you cannot play.

It really is amazing how many people can't read!

I'll try 1234!

Now watch, bet my usual 666 comes up a winner.

I'd guess but I don't qualify.

Although this does bump it back to the top and give me one more post count.......

Spend $5 or more, and become a Contributor. Edited by ChileRelleno

Now watch, bet my usual 666 comes up a winner.

I'd guess but I don't qualify.

Although this does bump it back to the top and give me one more post count.......

Spend $5 or more, and become a Contributor.

666 sorry Chile

BIG THANKS TO CSS and K-VAR

Edited by RED333