SaigaTeen **Update** He needs our prayers..

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW! I cant say thanks enough to everyone on here for all of your prayers and support. i cant even begin to explain how much it means to me. I will keep all of you in my prayers as well. Well, first o

Thanks everyone for all the support and prayers throughout this whole thing. It made all the difference in the world. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever have to go through something like this

Ummmmmm... Damn. Talk about getting blindsided. Can you make that cocksucker pay for mental anguish or delaying treatment that may have saved your life or given you more time? Money won't bring y

Posted Images

He is in pretty good spirits.. he and his girlfriend come out on sundays (We been catching Jericho on netflix).

we were cracking "cancer" jokes about diet soda & processed meats and whatnot...

thats good juggs. i lost my wife to cancer back in '05 and i know first hand that its good to be able to crack jokes. i wish the boy the best. its important that his spirits stay high, regardless of how low the situation can be. things like this always seem to happen to the greatest people around us, and theres nothing we can do but be there for them. it goes a long way. he seems like a trooper. give'em our support and help see to it that he beats this!

Sorry to hear of your loss.. One thing for sure, a loved one with cancer can REALLY make you see what in life is worth complaining about & what is not..

• 3 weeks later...

rough night... TJ's hair started falling out... kinda put him in a bit of an emotional tailspin.. just the "reality" settling in... did our best to talk through it...

A collection of hats is good.

Cool bald guys:

Vin Diesel

Patrick Stuart

Telly Savalas

The Rock

Don Rickles

Other bald people

Sinead O'Connor (Weird chick who honks when she sings)

A collection of hats is good.

Cool bald guys:

Vin Diesel

Patrick Stuart

Telly Savalas

The Rock

Don Rickles

Other bald people

Sinead O'Connor (Weird chick who honks when she sings)

Cool bald guys:

Isaac Hayes

PVT's Joker, Snowball, Cowboy and Pyle

Bruce Willis

Michael Jordan

Elmer Fudd

Other bald people

James Carville

Lex Luther

Our current President

Ray Naggin

Prayers sent...

Macbeau

• Like 1

juggs, you should sticky this thread. . i dont think anyone else would mind. and tell the lad to keep his spirits high, as theres a lot of folks pulling for him here, and at the local shops and at my work for the boy.

WOW! I cant say thanks enough to everyone on here for all of your prayers and support. i cant even begin to explain how much it means to me. I will keep all of you in my prayers as well. Well, first of all let me just say cancer sucks, and bein bald aint bad in the summer, I never had much hair anyway. I have had one session of chemo so far and go in for the next on this Friday, my treatment is Stage 4 and it goes 2 days on, 21 days off, 4 days on, 21 days off, rinse and repeat. Today the facial hair started falling out, I'm starting to look like Im 10 years old again. Its been a while but I'm back to the forum and I will be here as much as I can keeping everyone posted on my situation. Thanks again everyone here you are all in my prayers. Pictures will be up soon

• Like 13

I think I would rather be the fat guy, gingers bother me. I like bein bald, only problem is my head comes to a bit of a point, could be worse I guess, I could look like Michael Berryman (wouldn't let me post a pic... damn interstate)

I go in for the last half of my first treament in 2 days, One good thing bout this one is that they're gonna let me take the chemo home and do the treatment that way. I guess they hook me up at the hospital, and then put the bag of chemo in a gay lookin fanny pack, and send me on my way. They're doin it like this so I can get my treatment and still go to work since it's going to be a 4 day treatment and I wouldn't be out by Monday morning.