SaigaTeen **Update** He needs our prayers..

If your dead set on a tat, get the bar code for an S12. However you could go find a sleazy motel room with a Jacuzzi by the bed, mirrors on the ceiling and chase your girl around all night and part of the next day. Might be more satisfying than a Tat or a titty bar.............

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW! I cant say thanks enough to everyone on here for all of your prayers and support. i cant even begin to explain how much it means to me. I will keep all of you in my prayers as well. Well, first o

Thanks everyone for all the support and prayers throughout this whole thing. It made all the difference in the world. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever have to go through something like this

Ummmmmm... Damn. Talk about getting blindsided. Can you make that cocksucker pay for mental anguish or delaying treatment that may have saved your life or given you more time? Money won't bring y

Posted Images

ST prayers to you. I had a buddy of mine beat leukemia when we were freshman in high-school. shits tough tough but you can beat it! when he was out of remission he gotta a pair of boxing gloves and never give up tattooed around the scars on his chest. Beating cancer is something to be proud of, nothing wrong with with being proud.

So just saw my doctor yesterday, they normally have to give me a shot that increases my white count and makes my bones hurt like hell. Well i just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers they are being answered, i havent had that shot at all after my last treatment and last night just started my next 5 day one. My immune system white count hasnt dropped at all. Its actually at near perfect levels right now acoording to my doc! They were questioning me about taking any other supplement that havent been approved by them and i told them no, just prayer, determination to kick this things ass, and a good support group. So again everyone here. Thanks for bein here, thank you for the prayers, and thanks for the support. For those of you in the michigan area, we really need to go to The Pit

• Like 4

To Mike at Lone Star Arms, Your Awesome! Thank you for the hats they are way cool! That was the best "life sucks and you have cancer" prize i have ever recieved! Again thank you very much, way cool!

• Like 1

To Mike at Lone Star Arms, Your Awesome! Thank you for the hats they are way cool! That was the best "life sucks and you have cancer" prize i have ever recieved! Again thank you very much, way cool!

I figured if you might like them. Actually, the "superhero" theme is about you, brother. YOU are MY inspiration.

This isn't a cakewalk. I get that. Courage is being ready to step up, and do what you need to do, no matter what. You live that. YOU are a warrior.

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Update.. TJ has finished radiation.. his arm looked like tammy fay baker.. it was chocolatey brown and covered with blisters!

Chemo continues through December.

No scans for progress check for a while.. I guess radiation can mess with the way scans can read...

He and his girlie split up.

He has actually been working a lot of OT...

Let that stand as fair warning to the rest of us to "Suck it up"...

I just saw this, my prayers will be with him.

I just passed my 11 year date for my stem cell transplant, I had stage 4b T-Cell lymphoma, also in my bone marrow, the doctors also suspected I had stage one ALL, but could never prove it, I just initially responded to typical ALL treatment. This is the same type of cancer Andy Whitfield had (Sparticus).

aside from giving birth (not possible) and an enema you name it I've had it done. Had to relearn to walk, almost had my left leg amputated completely due to blood clots and tumor cutting off blood flow exiting my leg, bled out two units of blood out of my nose and almost drowned in it, almost died so many times I can't remember them all, shingles, pnuemonia right after I had chemo almost got me. High dose chemo, rads, list goes on.

I was told go home, we probably won't see you back here so many times. Given a 2-10% chance. All I can say is that when I was sick, I knew I was in God's hands and none of it mattered. Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God." Be still in this from the Hebrew means to surrender and be humble before God, his name in this means the Creator of the Universe. Similar to I keep my eyes to the hills, let God be God.

If you ever need anything let me know, sounds like you have an amazing support system there with you, and that is huge.

• Like 1

I just saw this, my prayers will be with him.

I just passed my 11 year date for my stem cell transplant, I had stage 4b T-Cell lymphoma, also in my bone marrow, the doctors also suspected I had stage one ALL, but could never prove it, I just initially responded to typical ALL treatment. This is the same type of cancer Andy Whitfield had (Sparticus).

aside from giving birth (not possible) and an enema you name it I've had it done. Had to relearn to walk, almost had my left leg amputated completely due to blood clots and tumor cutting off blood flow exiting my leg, bled out two units of blood out of my nose and almost drowned in it, almost died so many times I can't remember them all, shingles, pnuemonia right after I had chemo almost got me. High dose chemo, rads, list goes on.

I was told go home, we probably won't see you back here so many times. Given a 2-10% chance. All I can say is that when I was sick, I knew I was in God's hands and none of it mattered. Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God." Be still in this from the Hebrew means to surrender and be humble before God, his name in this means the Creator of the Universe. Similar to I keep my eyes to the hills, let God be God.

If you ever need anything let me know, sounds like you have an amazing support system there with you, and that is huge.

My hat goes off to you. Congrats on beating that. Thank you everyone as usuall for your support, it always makes things easier when you know there is someone(s) out there that want you to win and i wouuld say i have more than my fair share of supporters. Chemo just started, it is 7:53 pm and i will be done in approximately 16 hours, then back again in two weeks for 5 days. Yup, thats life