SaigaTeen **Update** He needs our prayers..

I've got some scarey things going on that combined are not looking good. My doc is being slack and it's pissing me off.

I don't know anything concrete yet, just speculation and a combination of symptoms that are lymphoma signs, ones I've had before.

Junk is messing me up right now with work. Not freaking out or anything, but haven't said anything to family yet, don't need them making me more stressed, I would like to be able to share, but I can't handle that right now. I know I have His protection and I feel at ease with however things will go.

Heebie Jeebies got me a bit I guess.

Could use some good prayers about now, appreciate it guys.

• Like 3
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW! I cant say thanks enough to everyone on here for all of your prayers and support. i cant even begin to explain how much it means to me. I will keep all of you in my prayers as well. Well, first o

Thanks everyone for all the support and prayers throughout this whole thing. It made all the difference in the world. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever have to go through something like this

Ummmmmm... Damn. Talk about getting blindsided. Can you make that cocksucker pay for mental anguish or delaying treatment that may have saved your life or given you more time? Money won't bring y

Posted Images

I've got some scarey things going on that combined are not looking good. My doc is being slack and it's pissing me off.

I don't know anything concrete yet, just speculation and a combination of symptoms that are lymphoma signs, ones I've had before.

Junk is messing me up right now with work. Not freaking out or anything, but haven't said anything to family yet, don't need them making me more stressed, I would like to be able to share, but I can't handle that right now. I know I have His protection and I feel at ease with however things will go.

Prayers out, brother.

• Like 1

oh I'm not falling for that old trick.......haha.gif

Glad to see your as ornery as ever.

Dammit, managed to attach the wrong video clip to that somehow. mad.gif

Okay, whiners, you've been warned! NSFW! 015.gif

http://www.efukt.com...k_is_that?.html

Yeah, WTF is that? Looks like he's got an extra testicle hanging out of his right ass cheek. 015.gifunsure.png

BTW - thanks to you all for the well wishes! Really appreciate them! 032.gif

• Like 1

Ya know, as f**ked up as it sounds, I actually got kind of mad that I wasn't actually going to die after the two near death scares I got recently and trying to deal with them before getting the good news again. I mean, I'm glad that I apparently got a little more time on this Earth, even though I realize that we all will eventually face death (and actually succumb to it) eventually.

When you're dead, you go to a better place (what I truly like to believe), or you just blink out like before you were born. If you're in constant pain, that really doesn't sound all that shabby. :up:

Besides, when you're dead, you don't have to worry no more about things like your ass getting sucked up by a big tornado. We had two of those f**kers touch down recently here in the last few days (supposedly a rather rare occurrence for places like Delaware and New Jersey, apparently? :unsure: ). Or getting shot by some psychotic depressed asshole taking out his frustrations on the world. I'm always afraid that I was the one who got shot, the bullets would hit me in an area where I'm still left alive, but I'm left all f**ked up. Then you start thinking about ending up in a nursing home being taken care of by a bad tempered meth addict (because that seems like the only type of clientèle those places usually can hire :unsure: ), Don't get pissed at me for something stupid and slap me in my exposed brain stem, asshole! :lol:

Death (I think!) is like reverse birth (except it's just you going through the pain you might experience, not your Mother suffering along with you too at the time).

Okay, now I'm really going out on a limb here (but since most of you probably think I'm a couple of cans short of a six pack anyway (which most likely I am) :lol: ), but what do some of you think about those ghost hunting shows where the researchers apparently pick up intelligent EVP's? My personal experiences was that in the early Seventies when I was still a young pup (maybe around 5 years of age at the time?) and my Dad was over serving in Viet Nam we (my Mom, two year older sister and me used to live in a house in Carney's Point, NJ (Regional Drive) (see, I'm so confident, I'm giving you the address)) where we all (and my uncle who came to visit us there once and slept in the living room where the staircase was located in) used to hear quite loud footsteps going down the staircase at all hours of the day or night (it was a two story house). We used to have a dog too (black Lab) that would start barking up the stairs when those incidents happened too. Funny thing about the house in question is that supposedly no one had died there until a few years later (after we moved out of it) where a later owner of the house apparently was killed in a car accident. The only other incident I can remember that was kind of strange is that we had a German Shepard family dog for about sixteen years that died when I was stationed at Ft. Devens at around the 1987 time frame. I remember one night waking up from a deep sleep in the barracks (I was alone in the room at the time because all my room mates were out visiting family and girlfriends and such at the time) feeling like I was being smothered and choking and feeling I managed to wake up just before something I think was going to happen for me (I actually thought a fire had broken out in the barracks somewhere, but I didn't smell any smoke), and it took me about a minute or two with the lights on to regain my senses from that. Thinking back, it was about the time Baron died (the German Shepard I was referring to earlier) had suffered a stroke and died back home. Funny thing is that my Mom (who is Austrian) was overseas visiting her remaining living family members at the time, and she remembers having a very vivid but very real and creepy feeling strange black and white dream where she saw Baron just standing and staring at her, but it seemed like he was just being illuminated by a back light. I often wonder if it was Baron coming around one more time to say his final goodbyes to us? The only thing that makes me wonder about this is that NDE researchers (and the Bible claim) that animals have no souls. I tend to strongly disagree with this belief though.

Jesus, sorry for rambling on so long here. mellow.png

• Like 1

Get your ass to a decent doctor. Don't fuck around with this. Early detection is the key to survival. Or...it could be something minor, and then you won't have to worry about it.

Get your ass to a decent doctor. Don't fuck around with this. Early detection is the key to survival. Or...it could be something minor, and then you won't have to worry about it.

have to get approval for insurance.

My doc is really good actually, just sucks when someone is that good, always have lots of patients.

things are moving along though. just slow sometimes.

got a CBC monday

My doc is really good actually, just sucks when someone is that good, always have lots of patients.

things are moving along though. just slow sometimes.

If this isn't the truest statement ever written. Mandated healthcare only makes it worse, ask how I know. Good luck to all you guys in this thread dealing with this shit. We all have our shit to deal with, some not so bad as others. This community is good in that its like everyone has everyone elses back on this stuff (as long a person isn't a POS troll)

• Like 2

Sorry here, guys. I sure have been a "chatty" kinda douchey dick here lately. 009.gif

Dr. (usually a real cheap-ass titetwad with doling out the meds) put me on a low dose of Xanax recently. Even though it really doesn't feel like it's doing all that much for me anxiety wise, I've been typing like a possessed asshole online lately (and the last few MP3's on the computer here (COC's- Vote with a Bullet, Korn's - Got the Life, Motorhead's - Ace of Spades, and SOAD's "Sugar) really seem to have been kicking it for me lately. 032.gif027.gif

Hope the rest of you guys facing health issues lately make out well too. 008.gif

(wonder when I was ever going to get to use that clover emoticon for something once?). laugh.png

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

Holy shit i missed a lot, where do i start? Gaddis u scared the hell outta me bro, stop that, but very glad to see your "ok" if thats what you wanna call it. Syndicate, your in my prayers i wish the best for you. Sorry its been a while since i been on, thanks Juggs for keeping them informed. As you all know life has been kinda crazy for me lately and I have decided beating cancer and workin a full time job wasnt enough so I enrolled back in Baker College to get my Bachelors degree in business with a speciaty in HVAC/R so it will only take 2 more years. Medicaid is gone again these asshats working in my local DHS office just get bored and fuck with me i guess. Talked to them yesterday and they said i have insurance but its called medicad spend down and its medicaid with a deductible, mine is just over $1,000 a month yes there are 4 0's there. Its all because social security says im disabled and they want to give me $600 a month so as long as they are trying to give me that money medicaid says im grossing 2 grand a month ( i wish) all will be resolved in time i just have to jump though some hoops first. More of a hassle than a would like right now but what can u do. Lastly a special thank you to Pete Durr i appreciate it bro.

Edited by Saigateen
  • Like 1

You go man, nothing like staying busy and fighting through bureaucratic BS to make you stronger.

:up:

BTW - glad to help you out a little. Wish I could do more (maybe in the future?). sad.png

Things (here) apparently aren't all that rosy either. Found out today talking to the new endo. that the last CT scan they took of my chest cavity apparently doesn't mean jack s**t that the cancer has actually totally been eradicated from my system (kind of like what I figured out myself by skimming the thyroid cancer medical forums on the Internet). Seems I actually have to take another Iodine uptake scan (where the remaining cancer cells (if there are any remaining in the body still?)) will actually glow when they go under the specific scanner they use after being injected with radioactive iodine again. Well, technically, I think you have to have five clear scans (usually done a year apart) to officially earn the "cured" diploma from this form of cancer when it actually escapes from your thyroid gland.

Now the real pisser here is that I was arguing with my PCP (and another Dr. I go to for my liver who likes to do a lot of CT tube scans too (hmm, both of them work for the same hospital in question here? :rolleyes: ) that they were having me go into the CT scanner too damn much for totally worthless (expensive!) CT scans. I told them that the Heath Insurance company that I'm a member of (well, that and supplemental Medicare) is going to start denying covering all these expensive tests that basically turn out to be worthless, but they just "pooh-poohed" me saying that everything should be okay just as long as I continue paying my premium payments.

Well, wonder of wonders, they were fixing to send me for a bone scan (which actually would have been a worthwhile test for once), and the Health Insurance Co. turned around and denied paying for it this time. So, (now with the cancer uncertainty hanging over me on top of it all, I got to fight these clowns now too to buck up and cover the cost of the test that could actually tell me something pertinent for once). :angry:

So, see. There's other people who have to put up with this bulls**t on a daily basis. Making sure you can pay the bills you accrue (unless indigent) is ultimately the most important aspect when dealing with getting decent health care in this country here.

I got to get me an attitude like you (and just work a lot and keep myself busy so I don't let things gnaw at me). I'm (personally!) getting quite tired with dealing with all this medical system horsecrap that just seems to drag on indefinitely. Since we all ultimately die from something someday anyway, I'm almost tempted to go down to Camden and get myself a nice big fat overdose of Heroin and go out happy. Problem is, I can't even get a straight answer from the dope dealers there on what would constitute a fatal dose. :lol:

Just joking about that last part there. Keep up the positive fight (positivity is the hardest thing to keep going when life seems intent on shitting on you every chance it gets). Cancer is a quite treatable affliction these days (or so they claim). 027.gif

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Well, today marks the beginning of the LAST 5 day session of chemo for T.J..... Please keep him in your prayers that he may be RID of his stage 4 Sarcoma.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I was just reading through some of the earlier posts in this thread from back when all this first started and it seems like just last week I was posting about my 2nd and 3rd treatments and here we are at the end of my 6th and final 5 day treatment. I cant begin to explain hiw good this feels. Gonna be out in about 2 hours then 20 hours with a take home pump and im done, bout damn time.

• Like 2

TJ and his new girlfriend Jen came over during a break in his Chemo this weekend...

You look great, kid! Cute girlfriend too. Way to go!

...only one problem: Get your dad to buy you a hat with the brim on the front. They shade your eyes from the sun better that way....unless your neck's sunburned, or you're looking through a rifle scope!

• 4 weeks later...

When the whole world feels like it's imploding, I wanna take a moment to revel in small family victories! T.J. (who is like a son to us and a brother to James) just got back from his Doctor's appointment thursday with info on his scans after 9 months of chemo & radiation treating his stage 4 ewing sarcoma cancer, the Dr. has diagnosed T.J. to be CANCER FREE!!!! a true Christmas miracle! he does have some permanent damage to his arm, but he can LIVE with that! Family time with the boys is in order...!!! Thanks to all of you that have kept him in your prayers