SaigaTeen **Update** He needs our prayers..

Just getting home now and seeing this.

Juggs you know I'm in there for him brother! Been keeping him and bounce in my prayers since day one.

Looks like time to crank it up a notch. Give him my best please.

Reload!!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW! I cant say thanks enough to everyone on here for all of your prayers and support. i cant even begin to explain how much it means to me. I will keep all of you in my prayers as well. Well, first o

Thanks everyone for all the support and prayers throughout this whole thing. It made all the difference in the world. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever have to go through something like this

Ummmmmm... Damn. Talk about getting blindsided. Can you make that cocksucker pay for mental anguish or delaying treatment that may have saved your life or given you more time? Money won't bring y

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know jack about you Juggs, but from what little I've seen here, your actions/words on these forums, I surmise he is blessed to have ya'll in his life.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not religious, but I truly hope the treatment works and he recovers. I understand how bad cancer is; my mom had it 4 times, and shes now 8 years out. just a few years ago she had bacterial pneumonia, and the doctors said that had we gotton her in 2-3 hours later she probably wouldn't have made it. So this kind of stuff means a lot to me. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

Prayers up, Juggs!! I HATE cancer with a vengence!! Too many people are coming down with it nowadays. I remember when round one was going on with him, Cobra, and Bounce. Have been on my prayer list since then. Like has been said earlier, time to rachet it up a notch!

And also like has been said before, he is blessed to have you and your family in his life!

Please let us know when we can help out money wise. I'm not a rich man, but will contribute as much as I can. As many members as we have on here, if everyone donated at least five-ten bucks, it would add up pretty quick. And by no means would it need to be a one time thing. If you can get something set up on Paypal, or something similar, we can donate on a regular basis.

The main thing is: he is a fellow forum member that's gonna need the rest of us to step up and help him out in his time of need, and judging from what I have seen over the years of being on here, there are some good people who will step up and do the right thing!

No to be a dick here, but make sure his Mom doesn't gain access to it if you decide to do it that way. :angry:

Too many people are coming down with it nowadays.

Ain't that the truth.

We just had another young child potentially diagnosed with Leukemia (white blood count is all f**ked up) on the block here.

Update, TJ had his medport put in Wed. Starts Chemo next week.. not sure what day.. We will keep y'all posted..

does anyone know "How" to set up a charity for TJ? do we need a 501 c3 or whatever?

I'm beginning to think that Saiga 7.62x39 that MAA and Tac 47 donated a few years back for my defunked ministry (My raffle that got busted for not having proper paperwork.. everyone got refunded) may have a purpose again.. (I just need to earn how to do it RIGHT this time.. & fast..)

I'm not sure on how donation accounts work but maybe Makc could help out with this and get a link to one, like the one for forum donations, pinned to the top of this section. Regardless of how it's set up, A sticky for it would be great.

Update, TJ had his medport put in Wed. Starts Chemo next week.. not sure what day.. We will keep y'all posted..

does anyone know "How" to set up a charity for TJ? do we need a 501 c3 or whatever?

I'm beginning to think that Saiga 7.62x39 that MAA and Tac 47 donated a few years back for my defunked ministry (My raffle that got busted for not having proper paperwork.. everyone got refunded) may have a purpose again.. (I just need to earn how to do it RIGHT this time.. & fast..)

I'll be up this week with the appropriate paper work and can help you through it. Send me a PM on what day is good.

Edit to add: Setting up a 501©(3) will take anywhere from 6 to 9 months to get approved. For the long run it's a good idea, for short term you'll need a different approach.

Edited by YARP
  • Like 1

I'll be up this week with the appropriate paper work and can help you through it. Send me a PM on what day is good.

Edit to add: Setting up a 501©(3) will take anywhere from 6 to 9 months to get approved. For the long run it's a good idea, for short term you'll need a different approach.

Your the man YARP super_man.gif