Battle of the Stocks: Who's Got The Best Butt?

Ah yes, glad you're gradually catching on. biggrin.png

If you want a slant-cut receiver so badly, (cause you like the looks or wtfe), cut yours up.

But I stand by what I said. The only reason slant-cut receivers exist is to get by idiotic import regulations. They have no functional advantages.

Now if you can refute that with logic, I'm eager to hear it. wink.png

On a side-note: shit, I guess some of my criticisms have been hitting a nerve, eh Mullet Man? That's really not my intention. I'll try to be a little less cynical, but I can't promise anything. biggrin.png

I agree with ya. However the slant cut doesnt stop an AK variant from being a fine example, which you know. I was just making a point about how much you like to tout off about the fine firearms you own. Just a harmless jab wink.png

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 1
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one!   I like the KVAR NATO length as it's a little longer than the warsaw specs. It makes for a really great baseball bat and skull fucker. Collapsable sto

Heres my opinion.... YAY, another poll!

I paid over $500 for this SVDS stock so I had better think it's the best or I might be totally stupid. (Hold your comments please).

Posted Images

We have 2 X-stocks in inventory ready to ship.

$150 w/out ACE 1st generation hinge. $210 w/ ACE hinge installed. Our buttstock will only work with the 1st Generation ACE hinge, and will not fit on the weapon w/out the hinge.

Sorry about the high price, cost us a LOT of money in parts, and labor....we are not making much on them.

They are nice. If you dont like it, we will refund and reimberse shipping, both ways.

Buttstock is pictured in our banner below.

I will not have time to check forum until Saturday/Sunday.

Our email is info@CSM-W.com

Phone is 636-928-1511

Matt

C&S

Well, I'm never going with a poly stock again, while doing some testing this weekend the weapon fell about four feet and landed on the butt-stock in mud. The Tromix stock broke right behind the connecting screws. Looks like I'll be rocking a Raptor stock soon...

• 1 month later...

I love my ACE Socom. I'm debating currently if I still want the folder, its nice when I have it behind the seat in the truck, but it's still a 19 inch bbl so I'm not sure how worth it it is to have it folded. I guess I need to go sit in the truck and play around with it to find out.

But back to my butt (padump-tish), the Socom can come with three different tube lengths, all of which are tougher and heavier than a normal tube. The the butt has a very simple and rugged locking mech on the tube, to the point it can be tough to adjust sometimes, but I never move mine past the shortest point anyway so who cares, the sturdier the better. Being all metal and with a tougher tube it adds more weight than polymer stocks, but it's located behind the grip so I feels it makes the gun balance better. Mine also came with a 1/2" recoil pad if that matters to ya.

So, in conclusion, ACE Socom has a LOP to fit any shooter (three diff tube lengths on an adjustable stock), solid construction aids in balance and gives you the confidence for striking (bad guys or tent stakes), can be a folder and easily accepts recoil pads. I love this stock and as soon as I'm not broke I plan to get another one for my AR15.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Limb savers are for girls.

302354_10150372887168711_816833710_8148763_193755897_n.jpg

Nice setup there man looks really good. How are you liking that bolt on charging handle I've been thinking of slapping that model on mine after hearing about the bolt on upswept ones were shit CSS has them for cheap but Im a little worried about retention issues on the threads but I'm also not comfortable about welding one on either ecspecialy since I have I nice finish on my bolt Thanks Edited by Warthog35F

Exactly, make it so girls can shoot it and get yourself laid. Good call dude.

Smarter girls anyway. Machismo is for suckers. Comfort = control.

And here I thought barrel shrouds were for girls...

"... the KVAR NATO length as it's a little longer than the warsaw specs.'

That guy.

That's what I have. Also mount the Kalinka O[tics butt pad on it. The longer stock has more flexibility for sighting and letting the gun move.

If I were going into a situation that had the potential of me butt-stroking someone, I'd probably run a different stock than what I have now. I really don't see that happening but I appreciate tests like this because it let's people know what is the strongest on the market.

I'm not above using the breaching teeth on my JT engineering muzzle break.

I've got an ATI Elite Sliding Stock for mine. Don't know how it's gonna do 'cause my shotgun's still being worked on.

I've had the Pheonix technology's kicklite adjustable stock with built in recoil buffer on my S12. I had to pin in since I'm in CA but once set to my perfect lop it's fine. I take it to the range every time and the recoil doesn't beat my shoulder up which also lets me get back on target quicker.