WTS: MAK-90 Parts Kit, AKM Parts Kit, and Misc AK Parts

Can you explain why these must be demilled? Are they post-samples? If it's not, I may be interested in the MAK-90 as a functional rifle...

Edited by Shandlanos

Looks like he might have built them himself, appears to be aftermarket receivers. Technically, you're not suppose to sell things you build. I think.

I thought it might be something like that. If that is the case, OP, refer to:

http://www.atf.gov/f...-parts-assembly

Individuals manufacturing sporting-type firearms for their own use need not hold Federal Firearms Licenses (FFLs). However, we suggest that the manufacturer at least identify the firearm with a serial number as a safeguard in the event that the firearm is lost or stolen. Also, the firearm should be identified as required in 27 CFR 478.92 if it is sold or otherwise lawfully transferred in the future.[/Quote]

As long as you mark it with your name, city and State, and it has a serial, you can sell a firearm you've manufactured for personal use - selling it is lawful, manufacturing it for the purpose of sale is not.

Edited by Shandlanos
  • Like 1

What form of payment do you take?? PM sent! Thanks! That looks like a "Stock Exchange" stock, not really a MAK folder!! Can you clarify, please?

DISCRETE Paypal

or Money Order

The stock was sold as and is built for the narrower Mak-90 internal receiver dimensions.

Can you explain why these must be demilled? Are they post-samples? If it's not, I may be interested in the MAK-90 as a functional rifle...

These parts kits have been built on Cold Steel Solutions 80% receiver blanks. The rifles works fine, but I am paring down my collection and WILL NOT sell one of the home built rifles as a complete rifle. I am just not looking for the liability. They will be cut down and sold as parts kits.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.