Where have all the inexpensive Saiga's gone?!?!?

A few months ago I purchased my Saiga .223 NIB and paid $305 (after shipping) and now im seeing prices as high as $500-$600! Whats going on and can we expect to see prices continue to soar? Does anyone know where to find the best current deals online? As I assume this thread can and will be lengthy, If you could reply with the link or site and date that would be awesome!

Sorry, I bought all of them.

Really though, I'm glad I jumped on the $299 deal before Christmas. I told myself I wasn't buying more AKs, but couldn't pass that by.

It was either that or the PSL for me and the surplus 54r won me over. Saiga is still on the short list though.

I now wish I'd bought a case 7.62x39s at $299.00, when I bought the one.

The investment would have already doubled, by the time November rolls around it'll have probably quadrupled, even more if Obummer looks sure to win another term.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, as it seems we ALL will never see prices as low as they were only a year ago...

People (including local shops) are selling them NIB $380-$450. Shit I even called RAAC and they were charging around $500 (-)ballpark!

So can we really expect to see prices as low as they once were? I doubt it, why? because as long as we continue to pay the prices their now requesting there's no reason for them to lose out on excess gain.

Blame it on whatever you want, Obama, Current Election, Bottle necking, The next "BIG shippment" of Titanic proportions, Supply and Demand...blah blah blahhh.

I honestly believe the days of the affordable, economical Saiga are numbered if not gone...

Once again, If you could continue to post CURRENT online deals that would be much appreciatedbig_smile.gif