Anyone use the Russian bullet guide from K-VAR?

I have seen threads relating to your question a few times over the years.

The search in here is not always successful. It is easier to search in google with the forums name in front of topic. Copy/paste below line in google search bar and you should find what you looking for.

site:forum.saiga-12.com saiga12 forum K-Var bullet guide

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

I have seen threads relating to your question a few times over the years.

The search in here is not always successful. It is easier to search in google with the forums name in front of topic. Copy/paste below line in google search bar and you should find what you looking for.

site:forum.saiga-12.com saiga12 forum K-Var bullet guide

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

I used some sort of k-var bullet guide that I bought off another forum, and I jad to grimd it down a good bit to make it fit properly, it already had o hole drilled, and I used the tap from a dinzag kit to thread the hole in the rear trunnion. It works fine.

I found that I did in fact need a bullet guide to use my E. German 5.45 magazines.

Without it, after about the 2nd shot, the bullet would jam into the lower portion of the barrel.

And yes, the Polish, Russian, and Bulgarian magazines worked fine without the bullet guide, but I just couldn't let it go.

I ordered Dinzag's flat version of the 5.45 bg, and found it was a breeze to install and made my rifle feed 100% reliably.