where do you find bolt,carrier,and barrel for S12

AFAIK, No replacement parts are shipped to the US by Izhmash. Just the guns. The only way to pick up spares is when someone inadvertently demills one and has to sell the parts.

You can sometimes find rare parts for sale by private individuals overseas but these transactions are always buyer-beware. Good luck.

Answers already given and thank you. Several individuals/companies are looking at custom machining of critical Saiga spare parts, particularily Saiga 12 and 7.62x51 Carrier Groups, recoil spring assemblies and other stuff. The recurring problem is $expense$....how badly do you want that bolt group anyway? I for one have tried 3 regional custom machine shops dealing with gun parts and the answers are all about the same. Not enough demand resulting in sky high prices. HB of CJ (old coot) :(

I guess my purchase on an S12 carrier and bolt was a decent investment, some time back. It wasn't cheap, as I doubt they would be now...... but if you can find a spare, hang onto it. Unless of course you get an offer you can't refuse.