Do we have a thread for best current ammo prices?

Do we have a sticky on the current best pricing on ammo? I know a member on here last year (Big Sal) started a post in the x-39 section that was running for quite a while. It would be nice to have a weekly listing for the best ammo pricing distributors, caliber specific in the individual forums that could be updated weekly, or possibly daily. I don't know, it might be too much work. It would be nice for that sticky to have alerts for current sales, free shipping deals and promo codes as well. I've looked all around this forum, and couldn't find this information. I know there's millions of links here to search for ammo, but it would be great if a lot of the middleman work was taken out of the search. Specifically, I'm looking for the best deal on Yugo 1260rd. crate ammo. Ammoman has is for $.016 a round last I checked. Thanks fellers.

There are some, as mentioned, that pop up from time to time and fade away.

I find it much easier to just shop a couple good websites for the best deals.

Though sometimes people do post those deals not listed, that last a very short time or an awesome coupon code.

But other than hot deals being posted by users, what is the major difference between using a website and perusing a thread here?

http://gun-deals.com/ammo

http://www.ammoengine.com/

Edited by ChileRelleno

But other than hot deals being posted by users, what is the major difference between using a website and perusing a thread here?

quote...

I was thinkin' that since I spend most of my rifle searching time here, some kind of updated thread could be posted of immediate current ammo sales, free shipping deals, etc. would be visible for the specific calibers for the individual forums ( i.e. 7.62x 39, 545.,.308, ect...) where a guy could check it daily to see if a great deal is going down, instead of searching through a ton of sites for the deals.

No big deal for me personally. Hell, I used to be one of those guys before the internet was around who had a yellow pages in every nook and cranny in the house, garage, shed, and vehicles for searching for the best deals on everything for anyone who asked!

Edited by fffpatriot