I'm selling my Saiga 12. I bought it from a neighbor three years ago, and he only fire five rounds through it once. I fired less than 10 through it ( killed three deer with it). I just got my refund back for the pre-ordered Kushnapups I had initionally planned on tricking out with the other parts I'm also selling here. So pricing goes as follows...

***-Saiga 12 shotgun (2001 with 18" barrel).------$425.00 not including shipping. ( SOLD)

***Two MD-20 drums for Saiga 12, never used (one I drove over when drunk to test it like on the video, so back is a little scratched up). Bought brand new last year.---- $85.00 shipped for unscratched one, $75.00 shipped for scratched one. (SOLD)

***Ultimak rail for saiga 12. Brand new, never used.---- $85.00 shipped

***Tromix Monster brake for Saiga 12. Selling for----- $145.00 shipped

*** Russian OEM 5 round magazine----$25.00 shipped ( SOLD)

post-8269-0-66967000-1332104372_thumb.jpg

Edited by fffpatriot
  • Like 1

PM sent on drums.

I will take the drums

(one I drove over when drunk to test it like on the video, so back is a little scratched up)haha.gif

Edited by RED333
  • Like 1

Has it been converted with trigger tranfer bar eliminated and trigger moved forward? unless thats what sporterized means...? Ill probably buy that if so. How do you do a sale online? What kinda stock is that I wannt to be able to put a sliding stock on it.

Edited by Dysentery

Yes!,

been looking for a used base model. I want it! also I'll take scratched up or new drum and maybethe break if you'll wiggle a little on that one. Please give me a call tonight and I'll email you my FFl. I'll sends cash or money order. I'm military broke and want one of these befor they get banned,

Thanks Bro,

Cam

850 774 3106

Crap,

Just read all the other post if I cant get the s12 I would still beinterested in mags, ultimak and break thanks

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.