• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, them be some cute dwarf toes there....

im actually starting to pick up the smell of bjorn

hasn't he been banned from here a few times? that should say something, the fact that i haven't been banned yet really shows you how hard it is to get kicked off this board

Posted Images

I did search for Kushnapup.... no topic found????

You're right. For some reason nothing comes up. Here is a link for a recent discussion on it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/65223-kushnapup/page__p__677808__hl__vapor__fromsearch__1&do=findComment&comment=677808

I've had a stock from this company on order (sent cash) for some time. Anyone give up and get their money back yet??

Your best bet to get your money back, if they don't talk to you, is probably going to be a class action lawsuit from all their spurned "buyers". There's plenty out there.

I had on one order for almost a year, many others for well over a year. Nothings materialized, the site controls the COUNTER. So theoreticly it might NEVER reach 100..I did have absolutely NO issues dealing with Bjorn, and receiving my refund. All my personal corresepondence with him were very professional. Though I've heard that many people have had less than that. Personally I'd ask for my money back....wait I already did.

I've had a stock from this company on order (sent cash) for some time. Anyone give up and get their money back yet??

You sent cash? I hope you get squared with that house. I just got my two pre-ordered refund checks in the mail on Friday (I gave up also). Ordered the first one in Dec 2010, the second one a few weeks later. I sent them an email saying that I'll order one (or two) when they're in full production, and then I'll pay full price.

I have been following this a little bit. Last year, I learned a little something about life. I tried to save money on an expensive electronic device and ended up forking over a bunch of money to a company that basically didn't have a storefront and would make tons of money in interest by allowing customers to order product that wasn't technically in stock. The reviews on the company were doctored to make them look good.

They had my money for 14 days. I pulled the plug when the status of the order didn't change from new to shipped as promised. The third party I used quickly refunded my money within 24 hours. After doing some research I found this to be a common international scam that happens almost everywhere.

Perhaps this guys is doing the same thing? How much could you make in a few months with thousands of dollars that don't belong to you? Traders could make a killing or loose it all. If you were doing micro investments, you could make a considerable income.

The big red flag for me on this stock issue was the counter and how many orders had to be taken before shit shipped out. How about doing a demo with a prototype or at least satisfying the first few contracts so people know you are legit.

As far as I know, not a single stock has ever been shipped. Refunds have been issued and the best part is if you were really pissed at the guy, you could make sure all of his income was reported properly.

Then again, I could be way off. The guy might be legit. HA!

• 2 weeks later...

I had on one order for almost a year, many others for well over a year. Nothings materialized, the site controls the COUNTER. So theoreticly it might NEVER reach 100..I did have absolutely NO issues dealing with Bjorn, and receiving my refund. All my personal corresepondence with him were very professional. Though I've heard that many people have had less than that. Personally I'd ask for my money back....wait I already did.

The counter just went from flashing 999 to "LAST CALL!!!" The last call should last at least 2 more year I think, so no one hurry.

I got both refunds two weeks ago from them. I was holding my breath, thinking the money was gone, on pins and needles waiting for both refund checks to clear, and a few days later, they did clear. I sent them an email when I requested my refund saying that I'll pay full price for one when they're in full production.

Of course, that won't happen unless I run into a nice chunk of cash, because I sold my Saiga 12, and all the parts I had intended to put on the Kushnapup for great prices to others.

15 months of pre-order waiting, and having a carrot dangle on a stick in front of my nose with their bullshit updated timeframes was 15 months too long. I really do hope that they come through soon for those who have preorders.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

new youtube video:

[media][/media]

If that is you Bjorn, put the damn product out or go away and give everyone their money back. You are not popular here.

'Fee'domfighter.... nice touch.... really funny. I'm sure all of those that sent out their hard earned money will get a kick out of it.

Edited by Juggernaut
removed non con add/ video link
  • Like 2

JRW, ya gotta do a different profile pic. I just spent the las 20mins, trying to remember what the topic is and what I wanted to post. Obviously, I gave up, lol.

there you go.....stare some more. She dosnt mind....

I dont get it being in "Development". Its a plastic case that bolts around a stripped gun! What problems are there? Your bigest chunk of change would be making the plastic injection molds.

evl, I think you give him too much credit. "feedomfighter"'s handle is almost certainly just a sloppy, idiotic typo, not a clever reference to how he's ripping people off for flimsy plastic shit that he'll never actually get mass produced.

It looks like it'd crack and/or shatter the first time it was dropped more than ~2 ft.

The old video with the ridiculous voice modulation and trench coat was actually better. laugh.png

Edited by post-apocalyptic

evl, I think you give him too much credit. "feedomfighter"'s handle is almost certainly just a sloppy, idiotic typo, not a clever reference to how he's ripping people off for flimsy plastic shit that he'll never actually get mass produced.

It looks like it'd crack and/or shatter the first time it was dropped more than ~2 ft.

The old video with the ridiculous voice modulation and trench coat was actually better. laugh.png

I forgot about that old one. It was pretty hillarious. Dude thought he was cool too.... that was the funniest part of the whole thing.

BTW I hope things have been good for you lately and glad to see you around again showing off that LSA ;)

• Like 1

I forgot about that old one. It was pretty hillarious. Dude thought he was cool too.... that was the funniest part of the whole thing.

BTW I hope things have been good for you lately and glad to see you around again showing off that LSA wink.png

Thanks, man. :beer:

It's good to be back.

• 2 weeks later...

The site now has them listed for $275 shipping in 4 days.

i have a crate of transferable mg42s for $500 each, they come with 5k rounds of ammo and tripods, shipping from nigeria is $80

WOW, what a great deal. Can I preorder some?

But hey, I'm no newbie so you'd better put a counter up showing preorders, just so we know you're legit.

i have a crate of transferable mg42s for $500 each, they come with 5k rounds of ammo and tripods, shipping from nigeria is $80

WOW, what a great deal. Can I preorder some?

But hey, I'm no newbie so you'd better put a counter up showing preorders, just so we know you're legit.

here's proof that im legit, a pic of me with one of these fine weapons

Nigerian-Militants-8561.jpg

I'll take 5!!! Can I just go ahead and pay you now?