• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, them be some cute dwarf toes there....

im actually starting to pick up the smell of bjorn

hasn't he been banned from here a few times? that should say something, the fact that i haven't been banned yet really shows you how hard it is to get kicked off this board

Posted Images

Is that part of a Storm Troopers outfit in post #61, top of pic #1?

Haha!, it looks like a vacuum. Anyway, on a serious note, i am not getting one until someone who has been on these forums for a while submits a review of the product.

Years later, I have mine as well (just in time for mother's day). The instructions weren't completely clear, but easy enough to figure out. It feels much sturdier than the factory stock set (something I always found dissapointing). I find the bolt hold open easy (enough) to use, and since you can adjust the tension on the trigger, it have a very nice feel to it. The 10 round mags I have work well (the bottom of the grip lines the angle for the rock-lock just right) but it is a tight fit. I still have yet to put rounds through it.

Honestly, I'm down-right giddy, so I'm struggling to keep this down to earth, but the grip reminds me of the old laser tag set I had back in the 80's so the little kid inside me wants to hunt zombies!

Edit: The ticker was some where in the 200's when I ordered mine.

post-26339-0-57729600-1336702573_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slimjim34655
  • Like 1

I'm stationed a FT Campbell, and recently got back from Afghanistan (not employed by bjorn). I wanted to share about getting something that I had written off as a bad investment long ago. I'm a single poster because I didn't feel I had anything to contribute till now. It's cool though, I'm obviously just some photoshop creation come to steal your money.

Guess I'll just stick with being a two post member.

• Like 3

Man, I want one...... But that said I have been lurking on here a long time. I have a lot of reservations after seeing how long some of you have waited. How about a few in depth reviews from some of the people that have received them. I personally wont buy one until I see some reviews and torture tests. Come on guys lets put these to the test. BTW, the Kushnapup is how I found this forum. I was all set to pony up the cash but I did a web search on the product and found out this forum in the results. You guys saved me from pre-buying. Thanks for that.

Man, I want one...... But that said I have been lurking on here a long time. I have a lot of reservations after seeing how long some of you have waited. How about a few in depth reviews from some of the people that have received them. I personally wont buy one until I see some reviews and torture tests. Come on guys lets put these to the test. BTW, the Kushnapup is how I found this forum. I was all set to pony up the cash but I did a web search on the product and found out this forum in the results. You guys saved me from pre-buying. Thanks for that.

I feel the same, im def interested in these but i need to see some reviews b4 i spend my money..

i wouldnt buy that piece of shit if it were 20 bucks. at least you dont have to destroy your saiga to turn it into a right handed turd with a creeping 20 lb trigger.

sure its just fast as hell with all the high tech linkage.

I'm stationed a FT Campbell, and recently got back from Afghanistan (not employed by bjorn). I wanted to share about getting something that I had written off as a bad investment long ago. I'm a single poster because I didn't feel I had anything to contribute till now. It's cool though, I'm obviously just some photoshop creation come to steal your money.

thanks for your servic but, what the fuck did you do over there? toughen up sally.
  • Like 1

thanks for your servic but, what the fuck did you do over there? toughen up sally.

OK that made me laugh.

All gun forum members are opinionated assholes. And yes I include myself in that group.

So shall it ever be. If you want to play on the gun boards you gotta have some sand.

wow the ass hattery runs deep.... ive heard its a good trigger...what a d bag.

I'm waiting for a few reports from trusted members before I decide: junk or not

I do like the look of it, and it certainly will be handy.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

It is still a stout trigger pull, but the trigger linkage lets you take up the slack. The felt recoil isn.'t any worse from what I could tell. You can feel the heat on your face when you fire, so I would worry about having a muzzle break on it. Obviously the stock sights are worthless now, so the hunt for a gas tube rail begins. I noticed some holes drilled on the sides of the stock that look like mount points for short rails.

It's still just a shotgun, and it still weighs the same, but all in a shorter package. For $200 (and now 275) i think it's a good deal (assuming you are into bullpup weapons).

• Like 1

It is still a stout trigger pull, but the trigger linkage lets you take up the slack. The felt recoil isn.'t any worse from what I could tell. You can feel the heat on your face when you fire, so I would worry about having a muzzle break on it. Obviously the stock sights are worthless now, so the hunt for a gas tube rail begins. I noticed some holes drilled on the sides of the stock that look like mount points for short rails.

It's still just a shotgun, and it still weighs the same, but all in a shorter package. For $200 (and now 275) i think it's a good deal (assuming you are into bullpup weapons).

Can you post any videos of it? I'm not ready to buy one since I don't have an S12, but I will someday and have yet to decide on a configuration. I love the idea of bullpup designs.