The site now has them listed for $275 shipping in 4 days.

i have a crate of transferable mg42s for $500 each, they come with 5k rounds of ammo and tripods, shipping from nigeria is $80

I'll take 5!!! Can I just go ahead and pay you now?

yea, but i can only take swiss franks, or you can just send me your credit card information

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, them be some cute dwarf toes there....

im actually starting to pick up the smell of bjorn

hasn't he been banned from here a few times? that should say something, the fact that i haven't been banned yet really shows you how hard it is to get kicked off this board

Posted Images

i have a crate of transferable mg42s for $500 each, they come with 5k rounds of ammo and tripods, shipping from nigeria is $80

WOW, what a great deal. Can I preorder some?

But hey, I'm no newbie so you'd better put a counter up showing preorders, just so we know you're legit.

here's proof that im legit, a pic of me with one of these fine weapons

Nigerian-Militants-8561.jpg

Oh boy... The Imperial Grand Wizard is gonna be pissed when he finds out that you borrowed his cloak for this picture!

WOW, what a great deal. Can I preorder some?

But hey, I'm no newbie so you'd better put a counter up showing preorders, just so we know you're legit.

here's proof that im legit, a pic of me with one of these fine weapons

Nigerian-Militants-8561.jpg

Oh boy... The Imperial Grand Wizard is gonna be pissed when he finds out that you borrowed his cloak for this picture!

Note the extremely lightweight barrel!

Since you have the vaporware barrel option I will take 3 right now.

My credit card number is "7"

my address is:

P. Handbook

300 E Street SW

Washington DC 20024-3210

• Like 1

I am skeptical enough that I never pre-ordered.

I have been watching progress or lack of for a while and just happened to notice this yesterday.

I am new to the Saiga 12, but not green.

I am not willing to pre-order anything that makes you pay before an item is shipped.

The fine print in the agreement you accept when ordering basically says you are boned.

I would like one, but there are other choices available.

Supposedly they are shipping now, so we should get word from someone that they have received it. So, now we all watch the thread for the first few folks that get it (pictures too, please)

If there are a few respondents with pics, I'll pony up for one.

• Like 1

Supposedly they are shipping now, so we should get word from someone that they have received it. So, now we all watch the thread for the first few folks that get it (pictures too, please)

If there are a few respondents with pics, I'll pony up for one.

I will happily buy one when I can buy one. I will not preorder as I have spent all my pre-order budget on RussianHammer's stuff and a batch of slightly irregular goats I got off ebay

"The counter just went from flashing 999 to "LAST CALL!!!"

Means he knows he's been figured out and he's set to bail.

Jmho

Last call could take a long fucking time... It's not like he doesn't read this board. Great idea, wish he could pull it off...I would buy one.

"The counter just went from flashing 999 to "LAST CALL!!!"

Means he knows he's been figured out and he's set to bail.

Jmho

Last call could take a long fucking time... It's not like he doesn't read this board. Great idea, wish he could pull it off...I would buy one.

hasn't he been banned from here a few times? that should say something, the fact that i haven't been banned yet really shows you how hard it is to get kicked off this board

• Like 3

Just got this email from Kushnapup, apparently they are now shipping. So who's gonna order one??

"Has everyone had enough waiting? Does anyone somehow feel like you’ve been

experimented on? You weren’t…

Those of you who may have had a change of address which haven't contacted us in this

amount of time will have to put in a change of address at your post office. There is no

need to respond to this message. Should you have any questions before placing an order

at this time please read through the FAQ section on our website as it already has your

question answered.

Just hope you’ve all gotten your Saiga-12 Shotguns by now. We paved right over a

couple of companies and made a road for the rest of us to travel on, the quick & easy way

to do a Saiga-12 conversion now! In the amount of time waiting for a pre order to come

through that wasn’t ever supposed to be revealed to the public, it has been nearly the

same amount of time that a Saiga gunsmith takes for you to get your Saiga-12 back from

them.. Now for less than half their price, you can do it yourself in no time at all!

For $275 an order we are shipping right now! Yes that’s right, WE ARE IN FULL

SUPPLY and now ship Kushnapup Stocks 6 days a week! Looking for a deal? Get

yours first before someone else gets the last one before you. RIGHT HERE! MADE IN

THE USA! 100% 922r complaint, ATF approved! The days of signing over and

surrendering your firearm for someone else to work on are over. How you use this

product is up to YOU to decide, whether it be for collection, home defense or just plain

sporting!

Ironically during pre order, it was like boot camp, some people just got weak knees

and fell out. Those of you, a majority standing here with us now who have held strong to

your orders, this is our true glory! The future is to those who make it. Who would have

known that something like this required the patenting of a proprietary blend of high

strength industrial jackhammer plastic resins to sustain the recoil of 3" magnum 12 gauge

rifled slugs fired in rapid succession.. Hoorah!

No other product or company offers you what we do! Enjoy your surprise gift

included, we put in all we had for everyone.. Now under the current circumstances of the

economy, who else would do this for you? …The answer is NOBODY!!!

Congratulations everyone who have withstood through the tests of time, you are the

very best… It is only you who have received this message. Any delay’s have only

resulted in higher quality. The reason why there were so many nay Sayers along the way

is because a product like this just doesn’t come around to often. We hope to see you all

again in the future. And to those who doubted us along the way... TUFF LUCK! WE

TOLD YOU SO!"

what the hell does he mean the preorder wait was as long as it would be to get your saiga back from a smith? who the hell does he order from, etac

I don't know about you but quality gunsmiths are worth the wait.

I sent in a Jennings J-22 in to the factory for a conversion to 10mm back in 1982 and have been patiently waiting it's return ever since. Sure a 30 years seems like a long wait but it will be worth it to have an 8 oz 10mm pistol built of the finest pot metal.

• Like 1

what the hell does he mean the preorder wait was as long as it would be to get your saiga back from a smith? who the hell does he order from, etac

I sent in a Jennings J-22 in to the factory for a conversion to 10mm back in 1982 and have been patiently waiting it's return ever since. Sure a 30 years seems like a long wait but it will be worth it to have an 8 oz 10mm pistol built of the finest pot metal.

I hope thats sarcasm...after 30 years I'd say you'd been had.

I hope thats sarcasm...after 30 years I'd say you'd been had.

I hope THAT'S sarcasm, or I'd say YOU'VE been had...

I hope the bullpup stocks are as great as he says they are. I love the look of them, and it does make the S12 damn handy.

But the childish tone of the email is disappointing. neener neener booboo??? Really?

If I had an unconverted S12, or the money to buy another S12 I'd probably buy a stock.

I look forward to seeing pics and reading reviews.

Edited by XD45

i hope the wait isn't that long for my raven .25 4 bore conversion

i hope the wait isn't that long for my raven .25 4 bore conversion

I had the raven 8 bore conversion and I just felt undergunned. What if I was walking down the sidewalk and a bull elephant charged me?

It is true that the 8 bore with it's 3 ounce lead ball kicking along at 1,100 FPS out of the raven is adequate for ruffians and mongrel dogs, and the raven's snappy handling allowed for double taps that took no longer than 7 seconds between shots, but I just felt undergunned so I sold the weapon opting for a gyrojet instead. Alas the ammo for my dear gyrojet has become so pricey it is easier to pay the frequent muggers than to suffer the expense of shooting them.

I guess for the time being I will have to make do with my bond arms OU derringer in .50 BMG until my pried jannings arrives.

Wow, I had considered the Raven conversions in 4 and 8, but due to the lead times for repair parts I decided to go with the COP 45/70 derringer. I know it's a bit underpowered compared to the Raven conversions so I carry a second one as a "New York reload". The ammo is a bit cheaper than the gyrojet and I can afford to practice a bit more.

• Like 1

It's a sad statement about kushnapup how far and low this thread has drifted....

Or perhaps (considering how far and low other threads have drifted) it's a sad statement about us...

• Like 1

So this is for all the naysayers, I know I posted the video before that everyone seemed to blow up about, and everyone thought I was Bjorn, but I am not.

I know its been a long road, but it just goes to show the quality of people out there.

Although I don't think Bjorn has the greatest people skills, the majority of gun owners don't, and due to what seems to be his Eastern European back ground, he doesn't care either, and that's fine as I understand him since I have lived there.

However, I like what somone else said about the situation, but to keep it in context I will quote both lines here:

Original Statement

"It's a sad statement about kushnapup how far and low this thread has drifted...."

Posters Reply

"Or perhaps (considering how far and low other threads have drifted) it's a sad statement about us..."

In the end the product was shipped and here are my photos of the recieved product, I ordered this on 13 SEP 2010.

Original Shipping Box

IMG_20120510_133243.jpg

Surprise Gift Front

IMG_20120510_133322.jpg

Surprise Gift Back

IMG_20120510_133338.jpg

Manual

IMG_20120510_133357.jpg

Parts

IMG_20120510_133522.jpg

Edited by feedomfighter
  • Like 1

So far so good, that's one with pictures so far. Congratulations and please let us know how the assembly goes, preferrably pictures of the assembly in progress would be very well received here!

And a range report with a few pics would be truly awesome as well.

I thank you for posting and showing the kit. I would STRONGLY suggest you black out your shipping info in the first pic to protect your privacy.

So that's one. A few more and I'll be satisfied. Who else here has one ( or more) on order?

Long time lurker here with three S-12s. One I bought last year and left unconverted for this stock. Pre ordered seems like years ago for the 200.00. Just arrived today.

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Bad news is I start work tonight and am working the next 3 weeks to cover guys on vacation. Im sure others will have theirs installed and shot by this weekend.

Edited by Helspar