Dear Saiga enthusiasts, the team of Legion USA is excited to announce another expansion of our product line. Now we are offering an even wider variety of new Izhmash models, including the long awaited SVD-style IZ-406, Sniper edition of the .308Win. rifle, and others. All the details are available directly on our official site via links posted at the bottom of this topic.

As always you can find these models directly through our website or by contacting one of the following distributors or dealers who work with those distributors:

BANGERS

Phone (800) 636-8871

CENTERFIRE SYSTEMS

PHONE (800) 950-1231

RSR GROUP

Phone (800) 752-4867

LEW HORTON

PHONE (508) 366-7400

ATLANTIC FIREARMS

PHONE (410) 352-5183

ARMS OF AMERICA

PHONE (888) 729-7815

Product Links:

1. IZ-239 .308Win. Saiga Sniper - Limited Edition: http://legionusainc....ed-edition.html

2. IZ-407 - SVD polymer Saiga 12 that fits all standard mags (Magwell free): http://legionusainc....7-saiga-12.html

3. IZ-412NM - Magwell free version of the IZ-412, accepts all Saiga mags: http://legionusainc....m-saiga-12.html

4. IZ-406 - SVD laminate version of Saiga 12, great collector's item (Availability is Limited): http://legionusainc....6-saiga-12.html

5. IZSL-412NM-C is a great AK style conversion with a folding wire stock: http://legionusainc....a-saiga-12.html

6. IZSL-407C is a conversion of the IZ-407 adopted for a pistol grip and a folding stock: http://legionusainc....conversion.html

Thank You all for your interest in our product.

Your love for Saiga motivates our hard work!

Best Regards,

The Team of Legion USA

• Like 2

Great to see you bringing in more products legion, seems like your the only ones having success with importation. Heres a couple questions:

1- what trigger guard are you using in the conversions, and how is it attached?

2- you said a while ago that you were having magazines made in America for both magwell and non magwell guns, in multiple capacities, and that you were going to import factory mags as well. Do you have a update on their status?

Edited by yooper14.5

Great to see you bringing in more products legion, seems like your the only ones having success with importation. Heres a couple questions:

2- you said a while ago that you were having magazines made in America for both magwell and non magwell guns, in multiple capacities, and that you were going to import factory mags as well. Do you have a update on their status?

1. We use a variety of trigger guards, including (but not limited to): Tromix, CSS, Ram.

2. The 8-rd magwell mags are coming in next week. Thus, we should have them available through the website and distributors within 7-10 business days.

3. The American-made hi-cap sticks for magwell (5, 8, 10, 12-rd) are being tested now and should become available for sale within the next 3 weeks.

• Like 3

1. We use a variety of trigger guards, including (but not limited to): Tromix, CSS, Ram.

2. The 8-rd magwell mags are coming in next week. Thus, we should have them available through the website and distributors within 7-10 business days.

3. The American-made hi-cap sticks for magwell (5, 8, 10, 12-rd) are being tested now and should become available for sale within the next 3 weeks.

And rock N lock mags?

I wish the furniture would be sold separate id buy it in a heartbeat!

Agree ^

I thought about shelling out for the wood stocked SVD type 12 just to be able to steal that furniture back off of it to install on a PSL. But I think the way the front handguard is modified it wont work out the way I want.

But I was seriously considering it....

Then I'd just get some cheaper poly HG's to throw on the S12... and use a normal stock.

Oh the gears were turning. Even thought about firing off an email to see if they would just ship me te furniture not even on the S12.

Let me have it as is and use what I want on the S12.

But I think I've settled on the AKM style front end conversion instead. Ill do the back half myself later.

These have a LRBHO don't they?

I couldn't find that info on the site.

Either way. One of these is in my near future. Please keep building them.

Hey guys....I talked to Alex today. He said he's been slammed, apologized for no update and asked that I relay some mag info. Shipment is still sitting in customs here in the states...said it should be released any day and to keep checking the site. He was guessing mid week they would show, and apologized for the delay. I asked if he saw any reason or issues they may not get through....he assured me they would be fine.

Just thought I'd share...I'm with you Leland. Can't wait to get these on order!

Edited by RedCedarHunter

Gentlemen, due to certain circumstances we had you wait a week more than we previously expected. However, the 8-round magwell mags are now available for purchase from our website. These will work with any magwell-equipped Shotgun that we offer. Thank you for your patience!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Any word on these? Will they work with LRBHO? I just ordered an IZ-412 and would like to know what options I will or will not have.

Thanks

I just want to say that the guys at Legion USA are a class act. I ordered 4 8 round mags and they sent me a fifth for free as a thank you.

That was really cool... now if they'd just get some IZ-132's back in stock!

Yup. I ordered both the 030 and 040 non-converted magwell versions at the same time (which you will see soon;-). I was on the road and my FFL was having a heck of a time with his fax machine. Alex, from Legion, was super good about communicating updates and what not. When I finally got home and over to my dealer's, I unboxed the guns only to find that there was an error. The 040 that they shipped was a non-magwell version. I had to leave again the next day. I sent Legion an email and Jacob issued UPS to pickup the gun for return the next day. This was on a Sunday. My FFL's head was spinning on Monday morning when the UPS guy arrived or the pickup. Legion promptly shipped out the correct gun. Honestly, I don't think they could have done a finer job with the whole thing. Two thumbs way up!!!