But wait if you order now!

YOU !

YES YOU ,,,,, CAN get a life time supply of antibiotics free just by making one call and placing this order!!!

I had one back in the 90's that came on a SKS it didn't wirk so I moved it to a ar15.

the screw head stripped out. and still didn't work.

OH well least I didn't pay for it.

Another one just like it from the 90's is the "HELLFIRE" trigger system, JUNK also.

Can't comment on the slidefire or bumpski as I own a transferable MG

• Like 2

"Wait, there's more!.," " If you order within the next 30 minutes, we'll include a free recipe cookbook on all your favorite stuffed sausage recipes, along with a free eight sided stainless steel toilet brush! If you decide not to keep the Autoburst, simply return it, and keep the free stuffed sausage recipe cookbook, AND the eight sided toilet brush, ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Call toll free now at (1-800-555- 2345).

I had bought one of those Hellfire triggers a few years back. I thought it was pretty neat the first time I tried it out. The second time I tried it, I'd swear I saw quarters running out of the side of my receiver, so I got rid of it. Pretty cool hot-rod shit at the first time. Almost like when I saw the Grand Canyon. The first time was the last time I'll ever see it again.

Edited by fffpatriot

There are some independent reviews on youtube. They all say theses auto trigger things are junk. Buy the slide fire or bumpski thing. Or buy a 200 dollar tax stamp from an illegitimate govt and own a gun you can't even leave to your family after you die because they don't have the stamp for the gun/weapon!

Edited by Guns Are Great
Guns Are Great

Or buy a 200 dollar tax stamp from an illegitimate govt and own a gun you can't even leave to your family after you die because they don't have the stamp for the gun/weapon!

Incorrect

they transfer on a form 5 tax free.

out of the family just add tax.

I've got more than one stamp and have one out pending now and am sending out the F1 for a RV-85 to DD tomorrow as soon as the postal office opens.

http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5320-5.pdf

your statement is as bad as the guy trying to tell me and another stamp collector last week that we were going to jail for not paying 200 per item every year.

That asshole doesn't have any clue either or he would know it's not a permit but a one time tax per item payable upon transfer unless it is left in a will or a trust to someone. Then if so it's a F5.

I love all the internet NFA rumors it keeps the fucktards out of it.

Stamp collecting is FUN.

There are some independent reviews on youtube. They all say theses auto trigger things are junk. Buy the slide fire or bumpski thing. Or buy a 200 dollar tax stamp from an illegitimate govt and own a gun you can't even leave to your family after you die because they don't have the stamp for the gun/weapon!

Make. Don't buy. It's ain't rocket surgery.

or buy from some one charging a fair price for such a simple piece of kit. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/31943-wts-bumper-stocks/

• Like 1

Make. Don't buy. It's ain't rocket surgery.

or buy from some one charging a fair price for such a simple piece of kit. http://forum.saiga-1...-bumper-stocks/

If it works like the video shows, you should definitely take GunFun's advice! Edited by Guns Are Great