Recognize...these will be the rats moving out into the suburbs looking for easy pickings when it all goes in the crapper. Make sure you have stocked up on ammo to give them the welcome they deserve...022.gif

• Like 3

We need laws to prevent this type of abuse. Most of us have moral compases that direct us away from abusing the system that's there to help people in need. Some type of penalty for people who abuse the welfare system would be in order. Perhaps some kind of mandatory labor program if you are found abusing the system. A working jail that will teach you a trade or skill.

Drug tests, mandatory.

• Like 6

I didn't watch the video. My wife works for social services and I hear it too much already. When Kentucky started drug screening I asked my wife why they don't do it in ny. She asked her boss and the reply she got was that it'll never happen cause 75% of the employees couldn't pass one. Fuckin sad...

• Like 3

My GF made a great point during a discussion we had about drug testing for welfare. I was all for it (still am) and she said "When the handouts stop, the zombie apocalypse will start". All of these dependent degenerates, when they can't get their free ride, will come for what you, I, and the next guy have.

• Like 1

My GF made a great point during a discussion we had about drug testing for welfare. I was all for it (still am) and she said "When the handouts stop, the zombie apocalypse will start". All of these dependent degenerates, when they can't get their free ride, will come for what you, I, and the next guy have.

thats part of what our guns are for bud..i say let them come for us, if they do, they better bring a good supply of body bags...

thats part of what our guns are for bud..i say let them come for us, if they do, they better bring a good supply of body bags...

Haha! Pretty much the same thing I told her. I think we would be pretty safe here for the most part, at least for a little while. There would likely be a bit of local unrest but nothing to major... Until the roving hoards cross the river to raid the farms... Lol! I say that jokingly but it really is a thought. 30 miles north of Louisville.

That sad fact is we have completely halted evolution. It is no longer survival of the fittest..... The lowliest scum survive (thanks to the men with the biggest guns taking your money) and reproduce exponentially!

I recommend everyone see the movie "Idiocracy"! It's a comedy but also prophetic!

• Like 2

our society could use a good cleansing.

YEAH! A good ETHNIC CLEANSING! WHITE P...wait, my mistake. I thought I stumbled into Stormfront for a second.

Smoke another joint man...you're coming down off your high....

Dude, fellow critical thinker, you have been here longer than i. and should well know that many types of criticisms are acceptable here. as you also know there are two distinct entities that cannot ever be criticized. regardless of facts. while i find myself in general agreement with this thread. if it dealt with one of the two protected entities, it would be viciously attacked. then relegated to the land of misfit toys. then flamed with a flamethrower. then sent down the memory hole.

• Like 1