Whats your favorite modified Saiga 12

that one evl made with the russian railed handguard and the triangle folder is my favorite

Thank you. I have considered selling it quite a few times, but it was my first conversion and I just can't seem to part with it. It is kind of boring compared to some here, but very clean and every modification or non-factory part actually contributes to ergos or performance. It runs ok too ;)

post-22401-0-27925500-1332299601_thumb.jpg

that one evl made with the russian railed handguard and the triangle folder is my favorite

Thank you. I have considered selling it quite a few times, but it was my first conversion and I just can't seem to part with it. It is kind of boring compared to some here, but very clean and every modification or non-factory part actually contributes to ergos or performance. It runs ok too wink.png

Indeed. Very nice conversion and simple. However, some mods I would add: permanently attach Russian 10 slot flash hider, change pistol grip to Izzy orthopaedic grip (no finger grooves, please), and add Izzy 8 round magazine. Nearly perfect tactical shotgun sans the 18" barrel, no?

I am liking the factory magwell guns, and I'm trying to dupe that look. Here's my 433-030. I also have the SVDS stock, it is nearly twice as heavy as the poly side folder, but a must if you use a red dot because that cheek rest really raises your eye while giving a lot of cheek weld. My folder has not had the front latch installed yet: don't have the parts yet.

IMG_1242.jpg

The goal:

saiga_12c_exp_01_isp.030.jpg

Edited by vicdoc

Saigatech's Krink12 (as i've said before), is my favorite of any S12 i have seen. That mans work is second to none!

I love everything about it except the trigger guard. My favorite too.

post-22401-0-19639600-1332327894_thumb.jpg

I am liking the factory magwell guns, and I'm trying to dupe that look. Here's my 433-030. I also have the SVDS stock, it is nearly twice as heavy as the poly side folder, but a must if you use a red dot because that cheek rest really raises your eye while giving a lot of cheek weld. My folder has not had the front latch installed yet: don't have the parts yet.

IMG_1242.jpg

The goal:

saiga_12c_exp_01_isp.030.jpg

I'd like to see one of these as an SBS. Very nice.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

Thank you. I have considered selling it quite a few times, but it was my first conversion and I just can't seem to part with it. It is kind of boring compared to some here, but very clean and every modification or non-factory part actually contributes to ergos or performance. It runs ok too wink.png

Indeed. Very nice conversion and simple. However, some mods I would add: permanently attach Russian 10 slot flash hider, change pistol grip to Izzy orthopaedic grip (no finger grooves, please), and add Izzy 8 round magazine. Nearly perfect tactical shotgun sans the 18" barrel, no?

The Russian 10 shot doesn't add enough benefit for me to justify perming one. I had an Izzy grip, but like the Molot much better. I would definitely run some of the 8 round mags, but I'm justy too much of a tight ass to buy more of them. The barrel is 18 1/16". As I have said before, there are a few very subtle modifications that most people wouldn't notice. I wanted to go for a 12C'ish overall look, but get a decent balance of function in there too. If it wasn't for 922R, I probably would end up doing a 12C clone with this last "pre-ban" S12 that I have.