2 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Cole

Tom Cole

SaigaMeister

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Telia is a little camera shy, but I caught her working intently at the computer the other day. She sometimes helps Vicki in the office and answers the phone. Also known as Hot Telia, but her husband the police officer doesnt really like that.

Attached Thumbnails

• hot telia.jpg

President and Owner

Cadiz Gun Works
P.O. Box 126
117 West Market St Suite B
Cadiz, OH 43907-0126
Office Phone - (740) 942 3175

Office Fax - (740) 942 3639

#2 RED333

RED333

THINK SMART & BE SAFE

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

Hard to find good help, you talk well of Her, sounds like She is a keeper.
Will Her Husband help with a sale or two. Posted Image

Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
I AM A REDNECK!!!
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

As a wise man once said, "If they keep cornering and harassing the rattlesnake, it will have no option but to strike back."

#3 DistalRadius

DistalRadius

Director of Irradiation

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

She was very helpful, you should definately keep her around. I hope the nose is feeling better. Hope the K9 is doing better too, while we're at it.
"Ah, the muddle-headed mysticism of the Left: Protecting yourself from attack is the same as attacking others. Jesus is Muhammad. Having no interest in race makes you a racist, so you should hate white people. Race, class, and gender are the only differences among people that matter. The Government is above the law, and once they have all the weapons then we shall have democracy. The Confederates are terrorists. Hitler wore pants- these guys wear pants. Ad Infinitum. Ad nauseum."
-My best friend

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hot, cgw, cadiz gun works, tom cole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users