Bolt Hold Open Post Conversion Difficulty

Can someone link me to or school me on how I can more easily get the BHO back in place after a conversion. Do you guys all modify it to be reinstalled? I've heard that some go right back in post conversion without modifications, others need to be re-profiled. Whats been your experience? Am I missing a simple fix or step?

Any input pictures or links would be appreciated.

I recommend a vice, makes it easier. and also some padding for your vice so as to not mar up your finish. No vice? I've used my lap before. hopefully you've got some needle nose or can barrow a friends pair. then just study the video and listen to what he tells you. Gets easier each time. have patience. wear eye protection. that lil fkn spring will get'cha if it shoot out of there, which has happend to me once or twice.

Can someone link me to or school me on how I can more easily get the BHO back in place after a conversion. Do you guys all modify it to be reinstalled? I've heard that some go right back in post conversion without modifications, others need to be re-profiled. Whats been your experience? Am I missing a simple fix or step?

Any input pictures or links would be appreciated.

If you modify the BHO lever correctly you can then remove the safety without removing any of the FCG, which means you can remove it without doing anything except normal removal