Best price and location...

I'm trying to help a friend get an mka and he's having trouble finding one at gun shows. So since all you gun nuts know yer sheeit I figure I'd put y'all to work. I've checked a few places and they are out. So some help would be appreciated.

Also I payed 700 for mine at a gun show last week how's that compare to others?

• 3 months later...

If you purchase a MKA1919 and pay for it with a check, we can get them to you until the end of July for $615 + $25 shipping (Alaska & Hawaii require additional shipping) + tax for (pickup or Mississippi Orders)

• Like 1

If you purchase a MKA1919 and pay for it with a check, we can get them to you until the end of July for $615 + $25 shipping (Alaska & Hawaii require additional shipping) + tax for (pickup or Mississippi Orders)

damn! great price man

maybe if I feel like I need a pair of these I will bite LOL

I'll let some of my buddies know so I can maybe send you some biz though!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any affiliation with them, but Mississippi is a contributor to this forum. Without them, and others like them, we would not be here discussing who has the best price. They also have the best price I have seen any where. I personally would look no futher and would buy from Mississippi.

Just saying!

• Like 1