Fourth Largest Gun Maker In US Is Out Of Guns

Real News from the Blaze.com stated Ruger had 1,000,000 sales 1st quarter and had to quit taking orders in the 2nd due to inability to produce them fast enough. Obama really got folks worried. So why don't they get out and vote all the trash out every term!

Edited by Guns Are Great

Guys, buy ammo every day or week! You remember what happened the summer the dip shit was running for president. This election year summer will be the same crap. 40 bucks for a box of .22 crap ammo by price gouging fly by night punks. And, shops that really could care less about repeat customers.

Might want to invest in a few AK's to sell to friends who will suddenly "really need one."

I remember crap CIA ak romanians going for 800 bucks on up with tacticool rails!

I know the local BVAC just added another line and 100 employees to keep up with the ammo people are buying. I went by today to pick up a couple of 500 round cans of .45 ACP, 5.56, and .38 SPL It should be here sometime next week. They can't keep it on the shelf at the local store.

fwiw, a few years ago Hornady had to add a nother shift and expand their facility to keep up with demand. they told me that directly.

ill second the notion of getting what you can while you still can.

I used to live 4 miles from the ruger factory in NH . the whole place is smaller than a high school gym ,a lot of guns come out of that small place. I will say, all that I met there were great people and i gladly buy ruger knowing they have a job from my purchases.

Threads like this make me smile!

The way I see it, America is waking up! That makes me smile! People are finaly starting to care about America and what has been going on and willing to stand up, take care of themselves and others around them rather than looking to the gov't to help them out!

VOTE this assclown out!

• Like 2

I used to live 4 miles from the ruger factory in NH . the whole place is smaller than a high school gym ,a lot of guns come out of that small place. I will say, all that I met there were great people and i gladly buy ruger knowing they have a job from my purchases.

I have a hard time purchasing their products after Bill Ruger turned tail on the 2nd amendment by supporting the '94 AWB and 10 round mag capacity limit.

• Like 2

I think more than anything this is a sign of the economy getting better. People have more disposable income so they buy more guns. But I'm no economist so wtf do I know?

I also think it is the economy, but not getting better. People are just spending wiser! They are getting what they think will be important when times get really hard!
  • Like 2

Damn it, I have been looking for a 22/45 with iron sights and a threaded barrel...I hope this doesn't mean, I cant find one or the dealer won't negoitiate. I own 5 Rugers and they are my favorite firearms.

-EnzNow

For what it is worth. I bought my first saiga, because I got a new job and was going to pick up a stainless mini 14 or 30. I priced them all around town, resigned myself to the price, and went in to buy. Price was up $200 at every shop in just 2 weeks. The two most reasonable shops said that ruger had told them to expect another $150 increase per gun in another couple of months. So I got that crazy shotgun that had been in the back of my mind for years.

I have 2 10/22s. there are several others and a ruger sp101 revolver in the family. I have an M77 MkII stainless in 30.06 in my cabinet. Ruger makes solid well made guns for a reasonable price. Their stainless guns aren't as stanless as they used to be, but they are still more stainless than the competition. The consistency and the fact that none will ever be outright bad is a strong selling point. I will say though, for just about every thing they make, someone else makes a comparable gun nicer and cheaper. Hard to beat the quality of the vaquero though. We just bought one for my best freind as a wedding gift. It may be about the only gun with a decent single action trigger out of the factory anymore.

I think more than anything this is a sign of the economy getting better. People have more disposable income so they buy more guns. But I'm no economist so wtf do I know?

I also think it is the economy, but not getting better. People are just spending wiser! They are getting what they think will be important when times get really hard!

thats exactly what it is. people are waking up and facing reality. somewhat.