It sounds to me like the hammer is comming all the way forward after each shot?

Your lucky its not slam fireing. That is usually caused by the disconnector missing (not catching) the hammer.

Make sure your rifle is unloaded and try hand cycling the action with the top cover off to see whats going on in there. Make sure your rifle is unloaded and there is NOT a round in the chamber.

Pull all the way back on the bolt to simulate (in slow motion) whats going on when a round is fired. Let the bolt all the way forward. Make shure your rifle is unloaded, and pull the trigger.

Then do not release the trigger, keep it held in as you pull all the way back on the bolt again and let it go all the way forward. Then release the trigger.

Make sure your rifle is unloaded with no round in the chamber.

The disconnector (looks like a small hook) should make a nice solid catch and hold on the hammer while you are holding in the trigger and pulling the bolt back.

Make sure your rifle is unloaded with no round in the chamber.

I hope this helps. Dont be affraid to ask if you need more explination. We are all happy to help.

Ok, the spring that holds down the trigger should be wrapped around the pin/sleeve behind the trigger and both ends hooked over the trigger.

Make sure your not getting a part of the trigger caught on the reciever. Are you useing a converted rifle? single hook or double?

Here is what mine looks like (its a double hook trigger) I had to grind a part of the reciever to accomodate the second hook. I also slightly bent the little tab in between the cutouts to allow free motion of the trigger.

post-1374-1125901415_thumb.jpg

Check carefully the ends of the spring,on "rings picture. One end may not be 'tucked' around properly. After I added the BHO to my S-12 I had to massage my spring with a pair of pliers to get it to"act right".

G O B