Alright Shooters it is time you showed what you got. There is more to fighting then shooting each other. Now we have to fight for the guns to shoot each other!

Check this: I left unimportant stuff out but you can get the whole thing at NAGR just google it.

Rand%20Paul%20Masthead.jpg

Ronald,

Have you heard about the National Association for Gun Rights' FRONTLINE DEFENDERS program?

If you haven't signed up yet, I'm encouraging you to do so right now.

Below is Dudley Brown's letter explaining what FRONTLINE DEFENDERS is all about.

Quite simply, these fine folks are the Second Amendment's first line of defense.

I hope I can count on you to get on board!

For liberty,

rand_sig.png

The Hon. Rand Paul

U.S. Senator (R-KY)

The great news is, should you to decide to join, a handful of generous supporters have made some very nice gifts available to those who join them as FRONTLINE DEFENDERS!

I’ll explain more about that in a moment, but first let me tell you why this is so important.

As President Obama recently told Sarah Brady, “I just want you to know that we are working on [gun control]. We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

I don’t know about you, but when I first heard that, it made my stomach churn.

For months, I’ve heard whispers that the Obama Administration is carefully crafting gun control legislation behind the scenes and secretly working Capitol Hill to get the votes they need to RAM their gun control schemes into law.

You see, with his 2012 reelection campaign already hitting high gear and his poll numbers in the basement, President Obama knows he can’t afford to let down any portion of his left-wing base.

After all, what if they stay home? What if they’re so frustrated they just decide not to vote come November 2012?

President Obama knows he’ll be toast if that happens. So he is going to do whatever he can to throw his anti-gun allies a bone.

I don’t know about you, but that sends shivers down my spine -- especially considering what’s on the gun-grabbers’ agenda, including:

*** A new so-called “Assaults Weapon Ban” -- targeting ALL semi-automatic rifles and shotguns -- which, unlike the Clinton ban, will NEVER expire;

*** An outright BAN on “high capacity” magazines -- banning the sale and manufacture of magazines holding more than just a handful of rounds;

*** A National Concealed Carry “Standard” -- designed to make it even more difficult for law-abiding citizens to carry a gun to protect themselves and their families from assault;

*** Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s “Catch-All Gun Control Scheme” -- to create a national “cannot buy registry,” allowing citizens to be stripped of their Second Amendment rights on a Justice Department whim, effectively banning all private gun sales.

That’s why it’s so important you sign up as a FRONTLINE DEFENDER TODAY!

The truth is, without your IMMEDIATE support, I’m afraid we could be staring head on at a gun control nightmare.

After all, even with Republican control of the House, the gun-grabbers know they can still easily cobble enough anti-gun votes together for a “bipartisan” gun control bill or two!

Not only that, but the gun-grabbers’ number-one priority -- the United Nations’ so-called “Small Arms Treaty” -- doesn’t even need to pass the House to be ratified!

This dangerous Hillary Clinton-backed Treaty is nothing more than a massive GLOBAL gun control scheme designed to register, ban and confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens.

In the Senate, unless you and I can turn up the pressure, we’ll have to depend on “establishment GOP" types like Olympia Snowe (R-ME), Susan Collins (R-ME), John McCain (R-AZ), Lindsay Graham (R-SC) and Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) to kill the Treaty.

Do you trust them to stand up for our Second Amendment rights when they start to feel the heat from Sarah Brady and Michael Bloomberg’s millions?

I know I don’t.

That’s why I hope you will join FRONTLINE DEFENDERS TODAY!

As a FRONTLINE DEFENDER, you’ll act as NAGR’s first line of defense against the gun-grabbers -- enabling all of our immediate-response efforts.

You see, raising the resources needed to fight back when legislative battles move at a lightning pace can be a real scramble.

That’s why President Obama and his anti-gun pals want to catch us off guard so badly.

But as a FRONTLINE DEFENDER, your monthly support -- even if its just $10 or $25 -- will mean I can respond to ANY anti-gun threat the gun-grabbers can dream up at a moment’s notice.

Using direct mail, email, radio, newspaper, internet and television ads, I’ll literally be able to mobilize millions of gun owners throughout the country at the drop of a hat.

Not only that, but I believe the FRONTLINE DEFENDER Program will also help you and me take the battle straight to the gun-grabbers by fighting to REPEAL anti-gun schemes like DANGEROUS ID and the Brady Bill.

That’s why this FRONTLINE DEFENDER Program is so important -- and why I hope you will join IMMEDIATELY.

As I mentioned, some very generous supporters have made some very nice gifts available to those who join them as FRONTLINE DEFENDERS.

Personally i am sick of these bans bans bans. Obama said "fine they want their second amendment, ill get them back to the single shot breech loaders"!

I am in all the way. I just bought a saiga .308 and i do not intend to give it up before it gets back from being converted!

If you dont like this program for our own sake join SOMETHING to fight back. I like this be caused we do get nice gear and its getting huge. If Senator Paul (Rand) issued a call to arms ill be in DC the next morning!

Thats all i have to say.