The last one I saw 3 years ago on Gunbroker went for $1250 for the 30.06 the .308's go for around $800. Do you have one you want to sell or are you looking for one?

Edited by SCHULTZE

I really don't want to sell mine. I'm just info gathering at this point. They are hard to find and I can't find any for sale. A friend of mine just purchased a limited run 30-30 that only had 100 in the run. That gun cost him 4k. Is it that kind of market for the saiga 100s? It is frustrating to not be able to find any info on them. I figure if anyone knows the market, guys here would.

They are rare Tony Rumore onwer of Tromix has one that he took all the covers off of and made look like a AK-47 and your gun is rare and worth alot more that the origanal asking price of $400 in time that gun will only be worth more the 30.06 Valmets are $4000 if you can find one The only thing that would screw you is if they start importing them in again the first 50 did not sell quick that is why there is only the 50 or so. But people have been requesting them and in the next year or two it may happen, they finially started bring in the 7.62X54 after enough call and e-mails so anything is possiable. check out the izhmash site or guns.ru it is a russian gun site they are common over there in russia and europe they make a 12ga model 100 like your 30.06. hope this helps look at tromix sub forum he may still have some pic up of his or maybe e-mail or PM him he knows more than I do I only know what I have read about them BUT he has one or two.

• 2 weeks later...

The bullshit US import restrictions have far more influence on Russian rifle rarity, (and therefore value), than they should.

For anyone who has one of these rifles, best of luck to ya. I'm just frustrated by the fact that Saiga rifles in 30'06, (and every other caliber), are so overpriced.

They're quality, durable firearms, but they're not that special.

Hell, 30'06 isn't even that good of a cartridge, by today's standards. .308 is cheaper, shorter, lighter, but still nearly as powerful. But, because of "our" Fed Gubmint and their horseshit laws, rifles like this command very high prices.

Still looking for an extra magazine for mine.

Good fuckin luck. smile.png Have you asked csspecs about this? His Saiga .308 mags are excellent and reasonably priced.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Still looking for an extra magazine for mine.

Good fuckin luck. smile.png Have you asked csspecs about this? His Saiga .308 mags are excellent and reasonably priced.

.308 is a subset of 30.06 capabilities. CSSPECS has yet to develop one for the 100 in 30.06, but he has been queried several times on the possibility.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...