MD Arms Double Stack Mag Patent

I was stating a fact not an interest.

If they keep the patent it prevents the item from being produced if they are not going to make it happen themselves.

With SGM making the double to single stack 54R magazine, either they function differently or they made a deal.

Right. And they couldn't even be prototyping one without infringing if it is the same method, unless they have made a deal already.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well get your ass in there software programmer! Quit running your mouth about all the shit you can do based off the books you've read. Build it, hell wasn't you over in Red Jackets area bitching about

This is definately coming to market. Multiple capacities. Will take both 2 3/4 and 3".   As far as patents... I never patented the drum. There are to many different ways someone could make a d

Meh, I make 8 round stick mags for $55 each that sell within the range I want them to. If that is over your price range your free to go elsewhere.   Price levels exist in all items. The MD arms drum

Posted Images

I know it has been awhile since I have posted. I just wanted everyone to know that the double stack is not dead. In fact it has never been more alive...

I'm not sure what happened to our business section. Maybe because I had been inactive here for so long.

Edited by Mike Davidson
  • Like 8

Mike.. IIRC, Copes took over your Biz section as they were doing your dist. or something..?

Missed you, Bro! Glad to see ya pop up again!!

I'm already thinking this is a stupid question/comment, but I'll throw it out anyway...

In another thread on the DS Mag topic (and maybe way back in this one) there is a link to the patent application.  Skimming through it, there's a lot of reference to rimmed cartridges, and the occasional specific reference to shotgun shells.

So here's my question up for ridicule...Is it just a coincidence that at the same time the double-to-single stack 20rnd box magazine for the S-12 is forthcoming, SG Ammo is releasing a double-to-single stack 20rnd box magazine for the Vepr 7.62x54r?

It would certainly be interesting if Mike is licensing his patent out for other calibers.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it has been awhile since I have posted. I just wanted everyone to know that the double stack is not dead. In fact it has never been more alive...

I'm not sure what happened to our business section. Maybe because I had been inactive here for so long.

How wide is the prototype?

• 2 weeks later...

MikeD!!  Hows it going man??  I remember when the MD20 Drum first came out and now look at you.  Nice to see your doing well and have more pokers in the fire.  Like Juggs said, "Hope to see you around a lot more."

Gunny NR

OMG Mike is back!!! I've had numerous thoughts over the last while...mafia got him, had a stroke b/c of them cancer sticks, in jail (trumped up charges of course!), in S. America racing mules, etc., etc.

Anyway, glad to see you around again and I hope things are well. Let me know if you need anyone else with a FA Saiga to test your mag!

P.s. You need to cut down that barrel on your Saiga MG!

I'm not sure what happened to our business section. Maybe because I had been inactive here for so lon

Good hearing from ya Mike! Also, the double stack looks nice! Hope everything is well with ya!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been prick teased by some real Hotties and thought myself no longer subject to getting so randy without the panties hitting the floor.

But once again I find myself with a chubby and no poontang in sight... Thanks Mike.

I'll believe these are 'Coming Soon', when I get a tracking number.

OK, no tracking number, but we've at long last, pics of the holy grail.

And I must admit to being aroused.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No need for the name calling

We are all entytled to our own opinion

Have a nice day

I wasn't name calling, I was just stating facts, sorry if your feelings were hurt.  I would love to hear your explanation of why they are too much money.  Are you one of those "entitled" people that hates capitalism?  Must be the guy who owns MD arms is just some rich guy taking advantage of people and he owes you something.  (sarcasm)

ETA - Mike Davidson provides excellent customer service and his innovations have greatly helped to make the Saiga 12 what it is today and it appears the double stacks will become a reality.  With all this said, you have the audacity to say his drums are overpriced, I will not let that comment go unanswered.  What have you done for the Saiga 12 community besides complain about someone who has invested his time and talents, at a great risk to himself, to bring revolutionary products to the Saiga 12 world?

Edited by HOG76
  • Like 3

Cant wait for these to hit the market hopefully thr price is reasonable unlike thr drums

Meh, I make 8 round stick mags for $55 each that sell within the range I want them to. If that is over your price range your free to go elsewhere.

Price levels exist in all items. The MD arms drum is better constructed than the Promag, you will pay more for the difference.

• Like 8

Hello. My name is Sean and I work with Kdoske. It's not vaporware.

We will start accepting orders for this mag soon. I'll leave it at that since I'm not trying to hijack an MD Arms Thread.

Also, please know that we are working with administrators to create our Business account and have been since June of last year. We are currently still waiting on a reply. When and if they create our business thread we will begin giving updates there. Until they respond I'm afraid there is not much we can say because of forum rules.

Edited by Sean@Kdoske
  • Like 1