MD Arms Double Stack Mag Patent

Mike, I remember giving you shit about rolling up to the Pit in MI for that pumpkin shoot a couple years ago in your Beamer. I suspect that car will be or has been replaced!

Good job and I look forward to running into you again sometime.

Jake

Oh yeah! I just saw the listing. Where you going to get the receiver? I NEED to shoot that beast. Will's B-day party?

Jake

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well get your ass in there software programmer! Quit running your mouth about all the shit you can do based off the books you've read. Build it, hell wasn't you over in Red Jackets area bitching about

This is definately coming to market. Multiple capacities. Will take both 2 3/4 and 3".   As far as patents... I never patented the drum. There are to many different ways someone could make a d

Meh, I make 8 round stick mags for $55 each that sell within the range I want them to. If that is over your price range your free to go elsewhere.   Price levels exist in all items. The MD arms drum

Posted Images

I love my drums and will buy a ton of the stacks. Not sure how you patent a mag design that has been done dozens of times before but don't really care. Just hope they come out soon and the patent wasnt a prospecting ploy.

Best of luck and look forward to a case of coffin mags to sit next to my surefires and md drums!

N

If ANYONE gets to do some damn beta testing.... it should be me. Step aside bitches....

post-22401-0-98651600-1334197505_thumb.jpg

one of those used to be mine, so...............................................

Then does that mean is used to be mine too?

If ANYONE gets to do some damn beta testing.... it should be me. Step aside bitches....

one of those used to be mine, so...............................................

Then does that mean is used to be mine too?

nope i kept yours!

All those drums SHOULD be loaded,kinda like a car with no gas j/s,carry on

wink.png

This was the night before the 300 round dump video. I'll never use 5 rounders in a torure test again.... I think it tortured me more than the weapon.

post-22401-0-38048100-1334289175_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow!! That is like $1000 in drums alone. Who needs that many drums? haha

someone who wants to shoot a lot before reloading.

hahahahaha. I'm so close to where he lives and operates though!

.... but I'll raise hell with those suckers. Like I tell new hires at my subcontracting company "If there's sugar and spice in there.... I'll find it".

Evl you are a sick man, but in a good way!

Poolbuilding and my weapons are my only outlets, so I tend to take both to extremes. You only live once.... may as well die broke, lol!

• Like 1

EVL were is the video?? You Rock

Youtube. The 300 round video sucks. It is too long, I had to use 20 unfitted 5 round mags. They fit fairly easily in the weapon when it was cool, but some were extremely difficult to get locked in after the weapon got extremely hot. I had a few hammer reset failures. The handguard was feeling rubbery and moving back and forth because the gas block melted the mounting location, not to mention extremely hot to the touch. On top of all of that, it was above 90 degrees outside here and my ass was kicked with all of that mag changing. Never again, I might do a 300 round video with drums or DS, but never with 5 rounders again. There are quite a few things that change when you go past 200 rounds rapid fire, due to the expansion of the trunnion and changing dimensions in lockup. These weapons are not meant to go where I take them, but they go and come back no worse for the wear (other than melting handguards, lol).

Try the 200 round video....

Other than the camera person not standing where I told them, and having one round catch on the barrel hood on the way into the chamber, this video was decent and a testament to the level of reliability that can be achieved with these weapons.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

I would graciously be a tester if need be, and will be definitely be buying as many as I can afford...and a few that I can't! LOL Any idea what they will be selling for? Even a guestimate?

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!