Little project I decided to do for fun. Clear SGM mags.

Hey guys...sittin around one day tryin to be creative with some of my toys and after a spark idea and a few good long hours this is what I came up with. Put 2 coats of flat black and like 4 coats of polyurethane gloss clear coat on. I want these paint jobs to last a looong time and not have to worry about scratching up or anything. Hope you like.

clearmag1.jpg

mag.jpg

mag1.jpg

clearmag.jpg

1 Down, 1 to go still. May do the Red star and S&H on the front of my MD20 really large as well.

• Like 2

Thanks. I hate the ugliness of a plain clear mag although it is intimidating seeing the load of ammo. Wanted to keep that aspect and mix it with a traditional black mag. That was my first thought. Then thought back on a windows paint project I messed around with using a picture of my S12 (made it look all red with black S&H logos on it) and how I could bring that idea back a little. This is what came out. I'll post pics of finished MD20 when I finish it.