Dissapearing bho

Went to the range to try out the new setup fcg conversion, css reliabilty and jte powerspring. Shot about 30 rounds through it and went to use it and my bho dissapeared inside. I have been fighting with it for about an hour trying to get the carrier off and it is jammed up good. Anyone have some tips? I have been trying to push it back in its hole so the carrier can move but it is not cooperating.

I had this happen about 2-3 weeks ago. It is a bitch to get out. Have you been able to get the topcover off? I used a small screwdriver to move stuff around and got the trigger pins out also and got it freed up. Then left it out and notched the safety lever like a krebs to use as a bolt hold open.

Edited by Guns Are Great
  • Like 1

If you got the top cover off, you can get the main spring out.....CAREFULLY!

Then take out the bolt carrier to give yourself room to work. Read the stickies for the fix. It's there and I'm not going to type it all when you can read what's already written.

Edited by Yeoldetool

Had a siilar thing happen early on. I noticed there was a lot of side to side wobble in the hold open, too much play. I disassembled and added a thin washer next to it and have been running smooth ever since.