Where have all the 24" or 22"w/ chokes gone?

I have been scouring the internet and local gun stores here in Columbia SC for Saiga 12 w/ 24" and 22" choked for about a month now. The only postings I find are all at least a few month canceled. Can anyone tell me where I cand find one? Or at why these guns seem to be extinct or at the least very very rare all of a sudden? 19" abound but nothing you could really take into the woods and hunt with. WHY?

You can. I have been dove hunting with my Mossberg 590a1 20" unchoked. I did OK. Obviously, you lose acuracy and force after 50-75 meters. I took plenty of birds as long as I caught them as soon as they went up, but also hit some doves a little way out and watched waver, start falling, then get going again and fly away. I want something that can reach out and hit hard at longer range. Also I'm picky about guns and like to be difficult.

@ Russian Hammer: what do you mean by "030s only come in 19""? and @Whiskey Minion THANKS MAN! how you found that I do not know but as soon as I clear it with the gun store I'm having it shipped toI'm gonna order it! as in tomorrow!

http://legionusainc.com/iz-433-saiga-12-030-type.html