POLL:Which Stubby VFG?

POLL::Help me pick a VFG!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Stubby VFG?

Anything can break. I've used them before and had no problems. Others I know use them without issues. If you can get to a retailer and handle a few different grips, pic the one that feels best in your hand. After all, you'll be the one using it. What I or others like, you may hate.

I ordered an AFG for mine. With the AFG the forward grip never has to absorb recoil. Your hand is in front of and below the grip. Recoil is back and up.

With a light properly positioned on the left side rail it should be easy to operate with the thumb.

Not a huge fan of the VFG but I think the Magpul RVG feels the best. That's be my choice.

I have heard some users say that magpul's have broken in two shots.

I've used them on ARs and Saiga 12s. I don't know how many I have, but I have never had a problem out of any of them.

post-22401-0-76937000-1333501770_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-49238700-1333501834_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Thanks for the replys and other options.

Im actually second guessing the VFG because I installed my x300 on the left side rail and the operation of the x300 works well with the thumb.

I mainly use the RVG to get a consistent handhold every time and to reduce the awkwardness that the MD-20 introduces. I use the RVG like many people use the AFG (thumb on the handguard and only three fingers on the front of the grip).