The lowest load a saiga 12C exp 01-030 will cycle?

Gents, I recently purchased a saiga 12C exp01-030. They say this model cycles low brass as well as high brass. Because its got a gas plug that automatically releases excess gas when firing magnum loads and doesn't require adjustments for low brass. So far I have only fired a couple of 2 3/4 cartridges of 50 grams (buck shot) and 2 3/4 cartridges of 32 grams (slugs). I have to confess that the 32 gram slugs were ejecting very weakly. I fired 10 rounds. No FTE though. I was under the impression that anything weaker (weaker than 32 grams?) would cause FTE.

What's the LOWEST load (in grams) that saiga 12C exp 01-030 will cycle? Any ideas? Can it cycle 28 grams? I'm surely hoping it can because if i told you how much high brass costs in where i live, you would probably have a heart attack. Oh and by the way, 3 inch cartridges are non existent in Azerbaijan Republic. How much i've paid for the saiga is also mind blowing :) (due to corrupt customs) Thanks very much in advance.

Gents, I recently purchased a saiga 12C exp01-030. They say this model cycles low brass as well as high brass. Because its got a gas plug that automatically releases excess gas when firing magnum loads and doesn't require adjustments for low brass. So far I have only fired a couple of 2 3/4 cartridges of 50 grams (buck shot) and 2 3/4 cartridges of 32 grams (slugs). I have to confess that the 32 gram slugs were ejecting very weakly. I fired 10 rounds. No FTE though. I was under the impression that anything weaker (weaker than 32 grams?) would cause FTE.

What's the LOWEST load (in grams) that saiga 12C exp 01-030 will cycle? Any ideas? Can it cycle 28 grams? I'm surely hoping it can because if i told you how much high brass costs in where i live, you would probably have a heart attack. Oh and by the way, 3 inch cartridges are non existent in Azerbaijan Republic. How much i've paid for the saiga is also mind blowing smile.png (due to corrupt customs) Thanks very much in advance.

If its the one I mean it comes fully loaded with magwell folding stock and so on it does not strike me as too bad pricewise. They come close to 2000 Euro in some EU countries. Thats already 2600 US around. So yes I guess you paid more than most but not toooo much more considering your circumstances.