I need to get that bullet guide going and utilize the AK mags.

Hey buddy remember, there's no place like home; even if they do have dumb weapon laws.

Yes, very true! I do recall Oscar the Grouch being quite content living in a trash can. I stand corrected!

• Like 2

Hey buddy remember, there's no place like home; even if they do have dumb weapon laws.

Yes, very true! I do recall Oscar the Grouch being quite content living in a trash can. I stand corrected!

Or you could do something about it....just a thought! Many anti gun laws have been overturned by those that care in that state! I know there is a long way to go.....but just giving up is not the American way!

If one was to bail on the state and anti gun laws their....how long do you think you can hide in a "pro gun state" ? You don't think your state or any other would be next?

WAKE UP, We have issues in America and we need to stand united!

Oh and to the OP 44mag dot com also sells rebuild kits to CA! I am assuming you already have the mags to count for! Assembling a mag would be a crime if you don't have one prior to the ban.

If you don't, there are plenty of companies that sell 10rd blocks to secure those mags, so you are legal.

I recently purchased my new baby and wanted to know where is the best place to purchase mags. I know there are a ton of places online, but they dont mail to CA. unhappy.gif

Here you go: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=312622

Since you're a resident of the PRCalifornia, I'd check out the rest of that forum as well.

Or you could do something about it....just a thought! Many anti gun laws have been overturned by those that care in that state! I know there is a long way to go.....but just giving up is not the American way!

If one was to bail on the state and anti gun laws their....how long do you think you can hide in a "pro gun state" ? You don't think your state or any other would be next?

Hey Man, Your own citizens are your worst enemy with all your frivilous laws! Y'all dug yourselves a shit-hole so deep, you can't climb out of it, And now you say WE should try to build a ladder big enough to climb out of it?

We do our part here in Montana to stand up to the types of folks that make "California" type laws!! We are still free because we ARE active in preserving our rights!

edit: anyway I was joking about moving, Here in Montana we prefer that Californians keep to themselves and stay put.

Edited by RobRez

Well your best bet is a bullet guide and ten round magazines.

I'd suggest slicking that factory trigger up to the point you like it, because non-removable magazines suck.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-MAGAZINES-dsh-DRUMS-cln-SAIGA-7.62x39/Categories

Looks like Greg has 10 round magazines in stock.

Hey Man, Your own citizens are your worst enemy with all your frivilous laws! Y'all dug yourselves a shit-hole so deep, you can't climb out of it, And now you say WE should try to build a ladder big enough to climb out of it?

We do our part here in Montana to stand up to the types of folks that make "California" type laws!! We are still free because we ARE active in preserving our rights!

edit: anyway I was joking about moving, Here in Montana we prefer that Californians keep to themselves and stay put.

I get what you are saying....believe me I do! On the other hand I do not think you have as many asshats in MT, that you have to be concerned, as I do in CA. My point was if CA/NJ/any other liberal state is successful....don't you think other states might be next? I for one do not want to see that! Remember, aside from the states laws, federal laws are getting ugly too.

Also, I did not mean to be condesending if I came across that way! Damn typing leaves out body language!

One more thing, the few times I have rode through MT, I think I would fit right in! Hey ya never know, we could do some fun shooting together!big_smile.gif

Edited by Bigtwin

I get what you are saying....believe me I do! On the other hand I do not think you have as many asshats in MT, that you have to be concerned, as I do in CA. My point was if CA/NJ/any other liberal state is successful....don't you think other states might be next? I for one do not want to see that! Remember, aside from the states laws, federal laws are getting ugly too.

Also, I did not mean to be condesending if I came across that way! Damn typing leaves out body language!

One more thing, the few times I have rode through MT, I think I would fit right in! Hey ya never know, we could do some fun shooting together!big_smile.gif

Bring Tannerite!!! Whooop!

I just recieved some and am looking very forward to blasting it away! Can the 7.62x39 make it explode? Or do I need to use my 7mm mag to get the velocity? I am thinking the latter!

I just recieved some and am looking very forward to blasting it away! Can the 7.62x39 make it explode? Or do I need to use my 7mm mag to get the velocity? I am thinking the latter!

Think again! :D

2lb Tannerite target shot with 7.62x39

Post, thanks for that...well...post! I have yet to read the directions on mixing and velocity required, it will probably be a while before I find a new place to use it. Where we were shooting for free and out in the hills has been closed because of assholes leaving/bringing trash to shoot at!

I am almost surprised you can buy this here in CA. But glad you can, it is at almost every gunshop around me.

Can't wait to have fun with it!

Post, thanks for that...well...post! I have yet to read the directions on mixing and velocity required, it will probably be a while before I find a new place to use it. Where we were shooting for free and out in the hills has been closed because of assholes leaving/bringing trash to shoot at!

I am almost surprised you can buy this here in CA. But glad you can, it is at almost every gunshop around me.

Can't wait to have fun with it!

I really HATE that shit! I see the litter left by Asshats all of the time and THAT is exactly why shooting areas get closed off!! I have started keeping trash bags in my truck to try and counter the wave of ignorance.

I just bought my 30rd mags from solartactical.Com and also bought insert to make it a 10rd mag. Im not to sure if the insert is really legal in California.

Socal yes they are perfectly legal in CA! As long as it only holds 10rds it does not matter how the mag body looks!

Also if you owned +10 round mags prior to the ban you may use them too, in the featureless rifles you owned prior tothe ban!

Based on our questions I am guessing you are too young or did not own certian rifles or mags prior to the ban. If that is so, any cap mag blocked to 10rds is perfectly fine and legal in CA!

Like Post Apocalyptic said, join Calguns.net and get educated!

Also Solar Tactical is a great CA company!

Edited by Bigtwin