Glock Fans....FDE Gen 3 and 4's now available...

just a heads up. Lipseys is the sole distributor for these at the moment.

the review is up on gunblast here:

http://www.gunblast.com/Glock-21DE.htm

not sure on how many will be made but just thought id share for those interested. and yes they are from the factory. not durcoated or anything like that.

2012-GLOCK-FDE.jpg

Edited by Captain Hero

I think they didn't include those models in the run because they're "overflow" from military/security orders. Anyway, I've changed my mind.

I think I'd really like a FDE Gen4 21, (or a FDE gen3 19, can't decide unsure.png). Now, to come up with the cash.. time to sell a NIB S-12 I've been sitting on.

Ok, got the 12 listed in WTS now. Since I know you're all aching to buy it, for your convenience, here's a link: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/76316-gotta-let-a-s-12-go/page__pid__752276&do=findComment&comment=752276

:D

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

i just like the fact that they are offering something different. . but the actual prices that the guys at glock talk are paying are much less than what lipseys has listed. its not really much more (if any) than a standard gen 4.

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I was already interested in a Gen4 21, (the new RSA should benefit .45 and 10mm Glocks the most), so why not get one that's a little different from the tens of thousands of black ones out there? I also like this particular two-tone look, since the flat dark earth tone used for the frames is pretty dark.

yeah i passed on the OD green ones. it didnt seem dark enough to me.

and for the RSA, my 23 kicks harder than my 21 gen 4. i shot them side by side last weekend and it was a noticable difference.

I've never understood the fascination (and the extra price that goes along) with green frame handguns be it Glock, Smith, FN or whomever. But to each their own

My OD G19 was the same price as an all black one. ETA: That was new BTW.

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

just a heads up. Lipseys is the sole distributor for these at the moment.

I checked out a FDE G17 this morning at my local dealer so they are not the sole distributor.

but your local gun shop is prolly a lipseys dealer. as far as i know, thats the only way you can get shit from lipseys is to become a dealer for them. unless he got them from another source that got them from lipseys. hard to say exactly. either way, how did you like it?

i like them much more over the OD ones. the darker color gives it a nice look. but thats me.

• 4 weeks later...

I get the extra price (gotta use a different resin mix, another setup run, blah, blah).

I have no clue why you'd want one unless you were military. It doesn't change how the gun sits in your hand, doesn't change how it operates. So what's the point?

Why do you have a saiga? Are you military? LOL people get things because they like it... thats all that matters.