5.45 Circle 10s are Back in Stock!

k-varMan-header20120302.png

5.45 Circle 10s Back in Stock!

Everyone has been waiting for quite a while for us to get these AK-74 mags back. We were able to acquire a small quantity of Arsenal Bulgaria’s Circle 10 30-round 5.45 mags. These mil-spec mags set the standards that all others attempt to copy. They stand tall among the competition by passing every military drop test (click here to watch video).

Circle 10 5.45x39.5 Mags

For when your life depends on it

M-74B

m74b.png

M-74B 5.45x39.5 3- round $34.99

or

M-74B1US 5.45x39.5 30-round With US made FloorPlate $35.99

Also available in Plum

M-74BP

m74bP.png

M-74BP 5.45x39.5 30-round $36.99

or

M-74BP1US 5.45x39.5 30-round With US made FloorPlate $37.99

**Not legal in NY, NJ, MA, MD, CT, or CA

Hi Strider12!

I saw on another forum that you weren't interested in these magazines because you thought the pricing was high. I'm sorry you feel the prices on the magazines are high. Unfortunately, we have to deal with the currency exchange rate (which isn't good for us right now) and fuel prices when we get these magazines. All products from Bulgaria are flown in to us, and we have to pay Euros. I try my best to save you guys as much as I can in shipping UPS and USPS to make up for it, but the rising fuel costs are making a difference there as well.

Out of curiousity, is there any other reason you're saying you don't wish to do business again? Please feel free to contact me directly if there are any issues I can help you resolve. Thanks!

~Michelle

K-Var Corp Customer Service

customerservice@k-var.com

Edited by K-Var Customer Service
  • 5 weeks later...

Any hope of getting any green ak74 mags back in stock soon?

There is one more crate of them that are supposed to be coming in. I don't know exactly when they will be here though. Just stay on the lookout for a similar post announcing they are back and then grab some while they are available.