S20 10 Round Steel Prototypes

Are these magazines still planned to be put into production? I like your 8s, but would love to have a 10 shell rock solid steel magazine for the S20 (and probably some others feel this way too). If its not going to be produced I'll just get one of the 8s to add to the collection of polymer 13s.

Your original post in the S20 subforum:

http://forum.saiga-1...zine-prototype/

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the batch done, still some final clean up to do tomorrow. I've got them scheduled for black oxide finishing starting Monday. Figure at least a week due to the batch size.

We did make a small improvement to the follower, it has ears that keep it more centered in the body and help to keep the spring centered. Also changed the part that retains the floor plate to a stamped part to save some weight.

Right around 52-53, everything cost more due to the longer length. They have to wire the parts for finishing instead of racking them, so they add a little. Ended up using more metal as the body panels won't nestle as nicely ect...