I've been holding on to these for a few years (never thought I'd part with them)....bought them new circa '08-'09. They remain new, or like new/unused condition. They have only been loaded and mounted to my weapon but never wound or fired. I had three but gave one to my father-n-law last year as a gift. I have decided that these hold no practical use for me so I would like to move them in favor of something that I will actually use...

These beauties are THE BEST quality AK (7.62 x 39) 75-rd drums that you can buy! These can be fully loaded and remain unwound to preserve the spring integrity, and wound when needed. There is also a tension release button.

I also purchased some Chinese drum pouches ...

1334148018467.jpg

1334148073432.jpg

1334148152183.jpg

Price per drum is $110.00 Broken down: $100 for each drum, $10 for shipping and I'll include the Chinese pouch

The only trade I'm really interested in is for MD Arms 20-rd S12 drums (un-modified)...drum for drum. Since I can buy these NEW and Un-modified, that's pretty much the only condition I will accept. If you filed, ground or cut on it, I don't want it.

Payment with Discreet Paypal.

Purchases.... an "I'll take it" will hold it for you.

Trades.... a PM or email with your offer

Thanks for looking!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.