It is a sad day in America...

6500 RPM is right....they start going house to house country wide.....taking firearms and other weapons....yeah its time to get concerned.

Shooting at our troops....bad idea in general. Give up the gun and take it up in court...I assure you there are plenty of people who will be willing to replace that gun for you...if such an occation arises where the use of force is really warrented.

Ian

Edited by badz2801
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

martial law was declared for certain parishes.

as far as having zero rights if martial law is declared: so the govt can declare martial law nation wide and OOPS! we're a communist dictatorship instantly were nobody has any rights what-so-ever. crazy!

and i wouldn't want any of my guns back after some dip shit confiscates it, chunks it into a pile of other guns scratching, scraping, denting, bending, breaking it all to hell and back. fuck that!

i agree with george washington. we must use force if required to keep our freedoms. even if it's against our own govt!

gun_rights_document_washington.bmp

:angry::angry::angry:

I'm so damned mad about the Louisiana Fiasco that I just really didn't trust myself to post anything about it until now.

Am I suprised that the state and federal systems completely brioke down? No, for I used to work for the state and the department I worked for was ill-run, full of 'cronyism' and nepotism with its own agenda using 1940 management concepts. Therefore I've always suspected that the Feds were much the same, just on steriods. I was right.

I too couldn't load the original post but did read the Boston artilce with great interest. I believe that Mr.Caralyn had the right idea concerning his 2nd ammendment rights and a show of force. Id est, don't flaunt it unless you need to.

I also agree with Wolverine's astute assesment of the marshal law decabile. (sorry about the spelling) And on THAT vein I must ask why the HELL are our National Guard troops in Iraq when we need them here? Shouldn't we use the 'regular' Armed Forces first, then the N.G. only in truely desperate times?

At one time I was in the safety and security game and I was asked to sit in on a Fema/Local joint exercise. It was an eye-opener and a major reason that I have gravitated towards Kalishnakov weapons.

I buy my supplies a little at a time and try to pay cash. I also have decided not to put all "eggs in one basket" as I don't know exactly where I'll be 'when the zombies start walking......"

One of my greatest fears is the l.e.o. scenario.

This is the geatest country in the world. We just have to take it back from the privledged few that are running it into the ground. :super: How? I've always wondered about a huge national strike. Stay home, don't buy that inflated-profit-gas to go to work or school. Shut down the trucks,trains and shipping. I mean a total national shut-down. That's the way Ghandi kicked the British the hell out of his country....

Good thread, sorry about the rant. Got to go and fill some stripper clips...,price generators.... :lolol::wub:

I am with the junkyardblacksmith. I will give up my life to make a point. I will use my HK91 or my m1a1 loaded it will go bang 100 % of the time an 308 holes leave empty souls. I will be killed I don't care about that I will answer to God for my actions. I have learned from NO that I will start shooting at them at 400 yards. I used to think most LEO 's and NG where on are side but from now on it is US vs Them. guys your sagia 12 is fine but it will not punch in to level 3 vest like 308 will. sorry for gramer I have to drink to cool my Blood. I am still F*** pissed off and so is my wife and 14 year old with a her pink ar15

post-2128-1126407586_thumb.jpg

post-2128-1126407667_thumb.jpg

Edited by OKGUY91

I used to think that I would fight to the death when they came a knockin on the door for my AK's and AR's, etc. I now have a wife, and a greater responsibility, and will one day, no doubt have a child. They come first, and they will NEVER find all my guns.

But there is a line that must be drawn. That line is different for every man. The NO situation is the start of something much, much bigger friends.. the govt reacts with new laws and regs after EVERY big situation like this. I 100% garuntee you that the legislation is already in the works, before the last bodies are being fished out of the water. Restrictive legislative edicts are the political Heroin of the small minded, the power hungry, and the corrupt. In short..it's the politicians that you need to fight. Not the soldiers. You will not win against the soldiers. Sure you may kill 4,5, 20 of them...it doesnt matter.. they will pop an AT-4 thru your window, or demolish your block with a MK-19. I've seen it, it's real, and there is NOTHING you can do to protect against that.

If everyone here spent the same amount of time writing letters to thier congressional reps as we did crusing this and other gun forums, we would be in a much better pre-emptive position.

Remember all you 11B's out there...locate, close with, destroy.

LOCATE your rep in washington.

CLOSE WITH him/her by using letters, emails, phone calls, etc.

DESTROY thier policy by relentless, dogged activism within the law, using any and all legal means available to you..take thier power away, and use thier lust for power against them...remember, they do not have any thoughts of thier own...they ar political chameleons, they will adopt whatever mindset the mob tells them to in order to get re-elected.

Remeber Tom Daschle? the dipshit didnt listen to his constituents. he was fired. he lost re-election by a small margin, but he still lost, and if there is a God..he is looking down on this son of a bitch, laughing as he eats stale chicken wings out of a KFC dumpster.

If you wanna go out in the blaze of glory that is your right. good luck. but intelligent, well thought out action in the political arena can hurt them 1000 times worse than any gunbattle can, by "killing" the command and control structure by voting them OUT, or forcing a policy change thru fear of getting voted out.

It may very well come to a shooting war here. I pray it does not. I will not lay back and take it forever, but if I was in NO, and they came for my guns I would give them a few, placate them and then spend the rest of my life seeking political vengance and punishment for those responsible.

I say it's time for the gun owners to get pissed...our brothers were disarmed. are we gonna take it, and sit at home, in front of our computers and drink beers...and bitch to our buddies at the gun club? Lets scream about this to someone other than the choir for a fucking change.

--Bravo 26

Here is part of an E-Mail I received from a friend recently.See quote below.

He describes an ABC News Link that he saw. I spaced the paragraphs for clarity.

The 2nd paragraph shows one National Guard Members thoughts about not wanting to get into a firefight with US citizens. I believe many other National Guard Members and Law Enforcement Officers have the same thoughts. These people were told what to do by people above them,it wasn't their idea to take peoples's weapons. They are out there trying to do their job,restore peace and protect themselves and others. Rights are being violated but if those people were not there that place would be a larger disaster. Any one of those guys could be a relative of a friend or someone else you know. Keep in mind that they joined the National Guard or Police Dept to help other people. That place has to be one depressing area to be in right now. Here are some things that I have read or heard: Approximatly 300 Police Officers have not reported to Duty,Perhaps to take care of their own families. There are Dead Bodies in many places including ones that are hanging from bridge stuctures after the water went down. There is debris,filth and disease everywhere. None of us have a workplace that sounds like this do we? Now to top it off people are shooting at people including emergency personnel.

I do not agree with the confiscation of weapons from law abiding citizens but no one should disrespect or cause harm to these people or anyone else.

It shows National Guard troops walking the neighborhood with their M16's and

M249 Squad Automatic Weapons.

One Guard member says that he would rather be patrolling Iraq, for the sole reason that he fears getting into a firefightwith US citizens.

It shows police with M16's knocking on doors and kicking them down (obviously w.o. a warrant) then searching the house yelling "Police, put down your weapons!!".  It shows the police superintendent saying the line "Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons."

They then show some mansions that were being guarded by their armed owners.

Owners were disarmed, handcuffed, and brought outside.  Their guns were

seized, and they were released, free to go back to their home.

Give up your guns and let the govt protect you. Oh, thats a good idea. The govt has shown that it cant protect you in a crisis, thats obvious with the situation in NO. I would leave my home in this situation because of the danger but I understand why some people would stay to protect their property. I think its time for everyone to join or form a militia. Were going to have to mob up to protect ourselves.

Round the clock coverage on CNN of minority rights violations and finger pointing about where all the help was and who's fault is it and would it have been different in an all white upper class city, bla bla bla...

Where is the coverage and the questions about constitutional rights violations and weapons confiscations from law abiding citizens??

The only media coverage that will come close to pointing out protection of citizen rights and constraint on government control is Fox news. O'Reilly ain't perfect but he is the man. I even got one of his zip up sweatshirts. When I wear it, it does not take long to separate the conservatives from the liberals. :haha::haha:

During the whole NO seige O'Reilly kept the heat on the government to get to those who had been herded into the stadium and left without food, water, or protection. Geraldo is a sensationalist but at least he was there on the ground demonstrating to viewers the conditions and officials refusal to let the hurricane victims leave the stadium and cross the bridge.

FEMA Chief Brown deserves to be fired but he is a scapegoat of sorts too. The real culprit is his boss in Homeland Security. Those assclowns have no idea what they are doing. God help us if we are ever attacked because it will take a week or two for those dipsticks to figure out what has happened and what to do, and then it will be too little, too late.

Edited by Wolverine
I believe many other National Guard Members and Law Enforcement Officers have the same thoughts. These people were told what to do by people above them,it wasn't their idea to take peoples's weapons. They are out there trying to do their job,restore peace and protect themselves and others. Rights are being violated but if those people were not there that place would be a larger disaster. Any one of those guys could be a relative of a friend or someone else you know. Keep in mind that they joined the National Guard or Police Dept to help other people.

"Ja, I vas just followink orders!"

That's a lame excuse and was exposed at Nuremburg a long time ago. Cops and soldiers who violate the law may be good men, and may have been failed by the DA,and JAG and whatnot, but they are STILL THE ENEMY.

I can honestly say I'd do everything to avoid a confrontation with them (including leaving New Orleans long before a hurricane hit). But if it looked like they were going to steal my property, at least the first one would be dead on the spot.

I hope every one of those cops and soldiers confiscating guns in NO is in therapy and on meds for the rest of his life trying to come to grips with the crimes he's committed.

-T

The people who stayed behind disobeyed a MANDATORY evacuation order, breaking the law, and complicating the whole mess. Then you have some of the idiots shooting at citizens, rescue personnel and police. How the hell are they supposed to do their jobs with people shooting at them? It was either knock down doors, take weapons, and force evacuation or resort to what none of our soldiers want to have to do, fire on american citizens. I still believe that those who stayed behind should have taken their weapons and other valuables with them and evacuated or hidden them where they could not be stolen or confiscated and then evacuated. All this talk about "what I would do" is mere speculation. I have not seen one post here by anyone who was actually there in NO so how do we know what the facts are? The media sure can't be trusted to get them all straight. From what I can see it was the NOPD who gave the order to bust down doors and take weapons, not the US govt. Bottom line is if there are armed people in the city who are considered a threat who are we to judge whether or not they should have them. Like I said before if those guys had not been flaunting their weapons they would probably still have them. Because of a few people getting out of hand and making headlines we could all end up suffering in the end. This isn't Ruby Ridge, it's a F'kin catastrophic disaster and there are no prewritten rules on how to handle a stuation like that. If the police and military had not stepped in then we would have had a real anarchy problem on our hands.

I believe many other National Guard Members and Law Enforcement Officers have the same thoughts. These people were told what to do by people above them,it wasn't their idea to take peoples's weapons. They are out there trying to do their job,restore peace and protect themselves and others. Rights are being violated but if those people were not there that place would be a larger disaster. Any one of those guys could be a relative of a friend or someone else you know. Keep in mind that they joined the National Guard or Police Dept to help other people.

"Ja, I vas just followink orders!"

That's a lame excuse and was exposed at Nuremburg a long time ago. Cops and soldiers who violate the law may be good men, and may have been failed by the DA,and JAG and whatnot, but they are STILL THE ENEMY.

I can honestly say I'd do everything to avoid a confrontation with them (including leaving New Orleans long before a hurricane hit). But if it looked like they were going to steal my property, at least the first one would be dead on the spot.

I hope every one of those cops and soldiers confiscating guns in NO is in therapy and on meds for the rest of his life trying to come to grips with the crimes he's committed.

-T

We can't compare the Nuremberg Trials of Holocaust War Crimes to this situation.There is a difference between following orders in an attempt to restore peace and orders to round up innocent people and kill them as was the case in World War 2.

If given the order to kill innocent people our Police Officers and Soldiers would refuse such an unreasonable order. Given an order in an attempt to restore peace would be followed.

We can all bet that there will be court cases arising from this addressing Search and Seizure, and the legality of Martial Law. Who can or can't declare it and when and where it can be declared. This won't be over for along time.

"ironhead7544 Give up your guns and let the govt protect you."

If my weapons were taken I would not rely on them.

Let us all hope for the best to everyone involved in this disaster.

If anyone here thinks that U.S. soldiers will never shoot american civilians-YOU DON'T KNOW HISTORY! Col. Pershing became General "black Jack" Pershing when he ordered his troups to machiene gun the veterans of the Spanish American war that were peacefully camped in a tent city on the mall in Washington D.C. Congress decided that bullets were a lot cheaper than the "bonus" they were owed. These soldiers had re-upped for the duration after their enlistments expired. They were promised a years pay (sound like stop loss?).

They were payed in lead.

If you do not know history, you are doomed to repeat it.

G O B

If anyone here thinks that U.S. soldiers will never shoot american civilians-YOU DON'T KNOW HISTORY! Col.  Pershing became General "black Jack" Pershing when he ordered his troups to machiene gun the veterans of the Spanish American war that were peacefully camped in a tent city on the mall in Washington D.C. Congress decided that bullets were a lot cheaper than the "bonus" they were owed. These soldiers had re-upped for the duration after their enlistments expired. They were promised a years pay (sound like stop loss?).

They were payed in lead.

If you do not know history, you are doomed to repeat it.

G O B

MacArthur, Patton aand Eisenhower were there as well....

against the veterans.

LB

AR15.com is full of a bunch of gun snobs and pricks. I used to post there all the time under another name, untill I got tired of being flamed for every question I asked. AR15.com made me into an 'anti-gun culture' gun owner.

To the majority of those guys, owning a gun is about nothing more than being in a club, where they can show off. They hold no higher principles about the ownership of weapons.

Can you post the reply's and links to wht you posted there?

Thread was removed I posted this in the leo post on ar15.com( I will never trust any LEO ever again after the NO gun grab. From now on it is them vs US. This is your warning when you come to show me your MP5 I will show you it's dad the HK91. I will die YES but how many of you can I take with me? ) I have seen many post on the Ar15.com web site with LEO saiding they have know problem's if order to that are GUNS. I guess we are just to lay are firearms out and cuf your self and :rolleyes:. I have been on ar15.com when the site started. And have went two both gunstocks and work at them. Do u think I stepped over the line. A am I only One that will lay down my life for my wife and kids rights?

post-2128-1126561147.gif

Edited by OKGUY91

I will take the Fifth Amendment. Announcing your intentions before facing a particular situation may be construed as or tantamount to intent forming what is known as malice aforethought in criminal law. Malice aforethought is the element required to establish murder one. In some States it could mean the difference between life and the gas chamber.

I will evaluate each life experience as I encounter it and react accordingly. :rolleyes:

Wolverine :smoke: