CNC Re-Tooling for saiga 308

I contacted CNC Warrior and whined about the lack of Saiga .308 mods and parts. The owner said he's going to make new muzzle brakes,

pins, muzzle caps for M17x1 threads although it is not a demanding size as well as a host of other parts! Unbelievable person to do that. Give him 2-3 weeks for some smaller items and 6-7 weeks

for the muzzle brakes and hiders. I asked which muzzle devices was he thinking of and they asked me what do i want?!? Hats off to them. ill list some we talked

about:

AK Knight brake

VZ58 Muzzle brake

Type 74 brake

Derita demon Flash hider

Saiga flame

Those are just the ones we talked about so may be others. Just thought people may be interested.

By far the best people to talk to when you need a special or custom made machined part.

Looks like I'll be ditching my Dinzag 17x1 74 brake for a Saiga flame bad_smile.gif - even though it's a fantastic brake and reduces recoil down to 7.62x39 levels very nicely, but it does seem to make the muzzle fireball biggeranger.gif . This is the best news I've heard all day!!!! Spare bolts and carriers for all my Saigas would be great too!!!!