I have a question about mixing factory and aftermarket parts.

I had a 3.5 lb trigger installed in my ccw gun.

Cleaning it today found broken trigger spring. Question is can I replace that with factory spring,and leave other springs and 3.5lb trigger bar in?

Or should I just replace it all with new kit?

Thanks for input in advance.

I still have all factory pieces from original job.

That would be bad when you "need" the firearm to work.

I would stick to the factory springs.

How old are the 3.5 lb springs?

Still in warr?

Edited by RED333

you should be able to. but i doubt you'll still have the 3.5lb pull afterwards though. all of my glocks have factory weight springs, wheather they are made by glock or otherwise.

i never wanted light triggers on a carry handgun, and stay away from competition spring kits.

you should be able to. but i doubt you'll still have the 3.5lb pull afterwards though. all of my glocks have factory weight springs, wheather they are made by glock or otherwise.

i never wanted light triggers on a carry handgun, and stay away from competition spring kits.

It was nice having that on it didn't feel too light to be dangerous,and I've been told that also about competition springs.they are for exactly that.

I carry cold ( personal preference )I have talked to people who say different but that is where I feel 21 ft rule applies.

It was nice having that on it didn't feel too light to be dangerous,and I've been told that also about competition springs.they are for exactly that.

I carry cold ( personal preference )I have talked to people who say different but that is where I feel 21 ft rule applies.

the kit is about 1-2 yrs old no warranty