Factory LRBHO

Hi all,

What's the deal with the factory last round bolt hold open version? Are they avliable new? The factory sales rep is "unsure". I search and I just can't seem to find a definitive answer. Who is making an aftermarket one? The aftermarket ones google finds me are sold out/or have 20 pages of posts trying to make then work. Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks for all your help.

Edited by tjhj

The LRBHO feature on my 030 works 100%.

Their solution is actually very simple and makes disassembly of the receiver much easier than the older 109's. Kind of makes you wonder why they didn't make all S-12's like this from the beginning...

• Like 1

Wow that is a big price jump. Are the aftermarket ones reliable?

True there is a price jump, but take a look at what is on it compared to the 109 series and then add up doing all of that to the 109. Breaks even in my book and its factory.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The only place to buy a factory lrbho kit is rusmilatry. Cadiz lrbho works with drums and sticks mags but when using drums the bolt auto closes with drums.Mine is tuned to close when inserting any mag. And it takes about a day to install your first one. The cadiz is no longer sold but I bet if you called them they will sell you one.

I have the GunFixr LRBHO installed on mine. Works great. On the drums, it can cause the bolt to slam shut when the drum is inserted. I also had to put my MD20 drums back to the factory preset of 3 full turns of the spring. Other than that, it works great with low brass too. The Mags I have work great (won't close the bolt on insert).

You need to send your Saiga to GunFixr if you want it installed because he has to machine a slot in your bolt. A few folks here have managed to install the Cadiz LRBHO themselves but I did feel that I could do it myself. There is no external peices or slots that need to be cut in the receiver for the GunFixr one unlike the Cadiz which was another plus for me.

There are several threads here on the various aftermarket LRBHO solution, search is your friend.

search is your friend.

I disagree 100,000%! if something so simple as muzzle brakes and LRBHO comes up ALL the time, it makes more sense to have a solid sticky. To ME the problem looks more like there's no solid answer... magwell LRBHO, it IS the answer not a question... seems simple enough. if I were any good with metal I'd do one up myself, even if it meant modding followers and selling modded followers along with my kit and a magwell.. hell, that would just mean more money wouldn't it?

typically search is great for all forums, but some things really should have a sticky, then you won't get noobs asking all the time the same question... I mean, isn't that part of what stickys/pinned threads are for? dunno, maybe it's just me, I am a noob here tho so maybe it's noobish of ME to think LOL gotta finish my beer maybe the answer is written on the bottom inside of the bottle :D