Does anyone know of site to talk directly with soldiers over seas in the war. Blogs, FB pages, plces to write letters, etc...

unless you know someone personaly. You need togo through the unit. they dont want hate mail randomly getting to our soldiers. this goes for care pakages as well.So pick something like Special Forces. Call Hq at FT Bragg. they will give you an address there to send to from there it will be filtered out to the units.

Guns this good idea. our men and women in uniform always need to know they are supported.

Can't believe there are 2592 dis-likes.......

I can. Lot of little trolls called human beings who want to hate those who do what those trolls don't have the guts to do. Screw them. If the military just quit at once, and someone invades, they will be the first to demand to know why they weren't there to protect their worthless asses.

Can't believe there are 2592 dis-likes.......

If the military just quit at once, and someone invades, they will be the first to demand to know why they weren't there to protect their worthless asses.

Hey now I need some cover when I am firing back, they will do just fine........