Crossbreed supertuck is it too big for me

I just got a CBST since I just got my permit and my new gen 4 23 and so far I find this holster to be comfortable and pretty easy to draw from. However I have noticed that there are significant gaps between my holster and body between the kydex shell and the clips and the holster literally runs from my right hip to my ass crack, is this normal or do I have a holster that is too big for my body, I am 6'3" and about 160 lbs. but very skinny.

also I am carrying around the 4:30 position with no cant right now.

Edited by dashowdy

There will be some gap where your pants run front he clips to the outside of the kydex. I never had a problem with it. It kinda blends it all together.

Try experimenting with different positions. For me, 3:00 with a slight amount of forward cant (so the butt of the grip doesnt print as much) works the best.

• Like 1

Okay I didn't know if it was just too big or that gap was normal. I have tried it in the 3:30 position but it gradually slides around to the 4:30 position if I sit down a few times but once it is there it doesn't go anywhere. I am actually pretty impressed with it so far it is not hard to conceal with a button up shirt on and the grip prints a tiny bit with a regular t-shirt.

Drawing from it is a little wierd, I take it the accepted method is too wrap your fingers around the grip and transfer your thumb from behind the slide to the regular position once it is out of the holster.

BTW, Awesome avatar.

tried it at 3:00 with just minor adjustment to forward cant so my belt would come across it right above the front of the breach and put less stress on the end of the ejection port making drawing easier. This seems to be the way to carry if you have a 32" waist.

Cool grips gary.