Problems at the range post conversion

Hey guys, in my first post in this forum I introduced myself and my saiga and posted some pics pre and post conversion. I took the gun out this weekend to test it post conversion and ran into two seperate problems.

1. When loading my promag drum, I heard a loud noise and all of the shells rolled down to the bottom of the drum. I thought the spring had broken but it had just popped loose. An allen wrench and a screwdriver later I had that problem fixed and I do know why it did what it did, so that problem was solved.

2. My main spring is giving me some grief. The right leg keeps working its way off its perch on the trigger assembly, heading towards the middle of the gun. This causes it to bind up and prevent the trigger from resetting. I assume this can be fixed by bending the leg outwards so that it doesn't walk, or by simply investing in a JT Performance main spring. I wanted to run it by you guys before bending the main spring, though I dont see how that simple fix would cause any issues.

Aside from that, the run ran flawlessly. I still can't fire it from the hip, but I'm hoping that an autoplug can fix that. It seems that all my ports are unobstructed and it runs universal bulk wally world ammo without hickup (except from the hip). I'll be disassembling the gun again as soon as my duracoat comes in and will further inspect my gas system when it is apart. I think that things are fine, but who knows what I'll find.

Thanks in advance

I had wondered if the autoplug would be enough for hip firing. From the shoulder, it runs 100 out of 100 win bulk flawlessly, but FTE from the hip. I think the gun should be able to fire from any position flawlessly if it is going to be considered reliable. I'll keep you guys updated on the port job. I have access to all the appropriate machinery to make it a relatively easy job.