Ruger LC9 or SCCY CPX2 9mm ?

I've been considering getting a compact 9mm, and had narrowed it down to a Ruger LC9. From what I have heard/read they have gotten very good reviews.The only gripe I have heard about them is the long,deliberate trigger pull,but that's pretty minor to me.

However, I saw the SCCY CPX2 9mm on the AIM website today. I've never even heard of this gun, much less the company who makes it. It's a nice looking pistol, but that is pretty much all I know about it. It comes with 2 mags, the LC9 1 mag.

Anyone here who owns or has shot both of these pistols. Help me decide.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, scattergun10

I haven't shot or seen the SCCY, but I do have a couple LC9's (one for wifey)

Don't underestimate the length or "noticeability" factor of the trigger, it pretty much sucks. What truly sucks about it is that they did it intentially, and they screwed up a nearly flawless little pistol otherwise.

If they had installed the FCG from the SR9-C it would be the ideal C/C weapon.

As it is, if you are aware of what you're getting into, it's still a great little S/D pistol, but it just gets tiresome to have to constantly explain to people who want to shoot it. "yeah, it's a good little gun, but......"

JMHO

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"