Very Near to Me... Shit Is Very Very Tense Here.

I'm gonna be blunt, the Black Community here is ready to explode, and they are looking for reasons to attack White people.

The lower class, entitlement/welfare, Hip-Hop wanna-be thugs and real thugs are just waiting for any excuse.

And in turn, the Rednecks and White Trash are ready to play Cowboys-n-Indians.

Let Zimmerman walk and there will be riots in Mobile, AL.

Just driving down the road gets mad dog stares from Blacks to Whites... We are being extraordinarily careful of where we go and are almost literally hand on EDC when around any groups of Blacks.

The News is not even close to letting it be known just how freaking intense the Racial Tension is.

http://www2.wkrg.com...ion-ar-3659891/

http://www2.wkrg.com...2485-vi-127798/

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The really sad thing is that we are being manipulated into this black v white mindset by the media and various politicos.

I hope that one day people will judge others based on how they act and not what shade their skin is. The only way to stop the hate will be by the halt of racial stereotypes that are constantly bombard

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this

Posted Images

seems like people in a lot of cities are taking the bait. you just do what you feel you have to, and take care of those you love. if the shit goes down, you watch your ass, and just be yourself. if these fuckers want a war, it wont be pretty.

• Like 2

That's terrible news, but not unexpected. The race pimps have done their "work", (some of it openly criminal this time), well.

Stay safe, Chile. At least you're well armed.

I think there's maybe ~5 black people total in the town I'm living in now, (and firearm ownership is extremely common), so I doubt they'll start any shit 'round here.

...if these fuckers want a war, it wont be pretty.

These short-sighted, racist dipshits seem to forget that they're ~12.6% of the population. <_<

Frankly, I'd be a lot more concerned if the hispanics were threatening "race war".

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 2

That's terrible news, but not unexpected. The race pimps have done their "work", (some of it openly criminal this time), well.

Stay safe, Chile. At least you're well armed.

I think there's maybe ~5 black people total in the town I'm living in now, (and firearm ownership is extremely common), so I doubt they'll start any shit 'round here.

...if these fuckers want a war, it wont be pretty.

These short-sighted, racist dipshits seem to forget that they're ~12.6% of the population and that percentage isn't increasing.

Frankly, I'd be a lot more concerned if the hispanics were threatening "race war".

that is true post, but in the cities where the population is a much higher % is where it could get bad pretty quick. and i do agree with you on the hispanics.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/justice-for-trayvon-alabama-man-in-critical-condition-after-mob-beating/

Crime ‘Justice for Trayvon’: Alabama Man in Critical Condition After Mob Beating

Matthew-Owens.jpg

WKRG-TV:

Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he’s in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. “It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.”

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said “Now thats justice for Trayvon.”

WPMI-TV:

A witness who wants to remain anonymous describes what he says he heard at his front door Saturday night, on Delmar Drive. ”I just kept hearing him screaming, ‘Man, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, man don’t do this,’ ” he recalls.

On the other side of that door was Matthew Owen, who, police and neighbors say, was being beaten by a group of people. The weapons? Bricks, bats, even a paint can.

At first, when he heard his friend at the door, the man thought it was a joke. ”Then I saw about 10 to 15 people from little kids and women with dresses to adult men, just flooding onto the property, surrounding the car, hollering and screaming,” he says. “And then I heard Matthew saying, ‘ I’m sorry, man, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.’ And then, the next thing, before I could get to the door, because we have it all deadbolted and everything, and before I could get it open, I heard all the beating and banging.”

Even family and friends of Matthew Owens admit there was some tension on this street before Saturday night’s event. And they say a lot of this has to do with basketball. Relatives of the victim, who live on the street, say local kids often block Delmar Drive when they play basketball. They say it’s lead to some confrontations. Racial comments from both sides may have made the confrontations more toxic.

Be safe and be careful wherever you go. This has been blown way out of proportion for no reason... Other than a small group wanting to stir up trouble. Thankfully I don't live in an area where this will be an immediate threat. Louisville is only 30 miles south though.

I hate that this shit is happening anywhere..

• Like 1

http://www.theblaze....er-mob-beating/

Crime ‘Justice for Trayvon’: Alabama Man in Critical Condition After Mob Beating

• Posted on April 24, 2012 at 1:23am by scott.thumbnail.jpgScott Baker
  • Comments (632)

Matthew-Owens.jpg

WKRG-TV:

Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he’s in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. “It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.”

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said “Now thats justice for Trayvon.”

WPMI-TV:

A witness who wants to remain anonymous describes what he says he heard at his front door Saturday night, on Delmar Drive. ”I just kept hearing him screaming, ‘Man, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, man don’t do this,’ ” he recalls.

On the other side of that door was Matthew Owen, who, police and neighbors say, was being beaten by a group of people. The weapons? Bricks, bats, even a paint can.

At first, when he heard his friend at the door, the man thought it was a joke. ”Then I saw about 10 to 15 people from little kids and women with dresses to adult men, just flooding onto the property, surrounding the car, hollering and screaming,” he says. “And then I heard Matthew saying, ‘ I’m sorry, man, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.’ And then, the next thing, before I could get to the door, because we have it all deadbolted and everything, and before I could get it open, I heard all the beating and banging.”

Even family and friends of Matthew Owens admit there was some tension on this street before Saturday night’s event. And they say a lot of this has to do with basketball. Relatives of the victim, who live on the street, say local kids often block Delmar Drive when they play basketball. They say it’s lead to some confrontations. Racial comments from both sides may have made the confrontations more toxic.

i bet if they catch them, the system still wont charge them with a hate crime.

I'm gonna be blunt, the Black Community here is ready to explode, and they are looking for reasons to attack White people.

The lower class, entitlement/welfare, Hip-Hop wanna-be thugs and real thugs are just waiting for any excuse.

And in turn, the Rednecks and White Trash are ready to play Cowboys-n-Indians.

Let Zimmerman walk and there will be riots in Mobile, AL.

Just driving down the road gets mad dog stares from Blacks to Whites... We are being extraordinarily careful of where we go and are almost literally hand on EDC when around any groups of Blacks.

The News is not even close to letting it be known just how freaking intense the Racial Tension is.

http://www2.wkrg.com...2485-vi-127798/

That's nothing. Should have been around in the 1960's. Lock your doors and don't become another Reginald Denny. Remember, If things unravel, shotgun shells will evaporate overnight. Don't ask me how I know this. If you think you have enough shotgun shells, buy more. Your liberal anti-gun neighbors caught unprepared will be pissing in their pants banging on your door.

Be safe my friend,

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 1

I have a few shotshells and am way ahead of most folks.

230 Rio 00 2.75"

125 Win milspec 00 2.75"

36 Win Super X 00 3"mag

265 Centurion 1oz slug 2.74"

300 Win bulk #7.5 2.75"

24 Fioochi #4buck 2.75"

• Like 3

What's truly sickening is that they don't have all/most of that mob already in custody. It sounds like they were from the same neighborhood. These weren't random, masked attackers. A lot of people witnessed this crime and they know who participated.

That's a good tip on the shotshells, but if I'm faced with a violent mob, the 8m3 7.62x39's comin out, and I've got thousands of rounds 022.gif

It's a terrible thing to even contemplate, but I wouldn't hold back in a situation like that. I'd keep shooting until the threat was gone.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

http://www.theblaze....er-mob-beating/

• Posted on April 24, 2012 at 1:23am by scott.thumbnail.jpgScott Baker
  • Comments (632)

Matthew-Owens.jpg

WKRG-TV:

WPMI-TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnMBPe7ySwY

I've lived in a town just south of St. Louis since I moved to Missouri about 6 years ago. Check out the Post-Dispatch online, you'll normally see at least one murder, one or more case of black-on-black crime and a couple of robberies on there. I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit racist and it kinda pisses me off as I wasn't raised like that, its the society that's creating the environment where we are told that we HAVE to feel like that to protect ourselves. A lot of good, honest black people still live in east St. Louis, but they are victimized by the gang bangers and thugs that control the neighborhood. And St. Louis wants to cut 80 cops...well, at least they did just recently authorize the department to go back to Remington 870P shotguns in the patrol cars, and supervisors will have Titan b/sl .223 rifles.

• Like 2

"We got caught up in the moment" Pathetic.

Henry Keith "Kiki" Watson was a 27-year-old former U.S. Marine and an ex-convict who had served time for robbery. After his release from prison, he married, had children and was working two jobs. According to Williams, Watson was known around the neighborhood as a "gentleman". After he was freed from jail in 1993, he appeared on the Phil Donahue show and apologized to Denny for the attacks. Later, he would serve three years in prison for a narcotics conviction. Fifteen years after the attacks, Watson said during an interview "Nobody specifically sought out Reginald Denny to cause him any harm. We got caught up in the moment, just like everyone else." As of 2007, Watson still lives in Los Angeles and operates his own limousine service.[6]

No Hate Crime here... Move along, move along... AG Holder already made it damned clear that Whites can't claim any Hate/Discrimination crimes.

http://nation.foxnews.com/matthew-owens/2012/04/24/beating-alabama-man-not-being-investigated-hate-crime

• Like 2

Chili, have got about 1100 2 3/4" rounds loaded with #4 and some with #6 if you need them, OH yeh, and 3 MD 20's if ya'd like. Say the word and they can be there in about 4 1/2 hours. But the best thing to do is lay low and protect the family.

Termite.

You know i remember back around election time there was a discussion(for what I cant remember) but it ended up with me making a comment about fear of race wars. if I remember right I was eventually half singled out and flamed for the though of the idea. Apparently race wars would "never happen" and I was crazy for thinking so. Anyway I dont remember exactly what or why but the thought of race wars was an absolute non issue and i was made out like it would never happen and it was odd I would suggest it. Lots of racists in the country folks, they arent all whities.

Heh

Told you so.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

“I was upset that, you know, you can’t keep killing black people,” said Watson. “How much do you think we’re going to take? You know, you can’t keep doing that.

“Enough is enough. And you know, history has a tendency to repeat itself, you understand? So it’s boiling. It’s hot right now with the issue in Florida, the issue in Pasadena, the issue in Tulsa, Oklahoma. You can’t keep killing black folks. We’re not going to allow it.”

Forget that the vast majority of Black murder victims are Black on Black... Those seem to mean so little.
These days, Watson is un-apologetically angry in a balancing act between the present and the past.

“You know when I see those images and I see all that stuff from April 29th, I’m amazed,” said Watson.

“I can’t believe it, and that’s me. And I still have problems coming to terms with it and dealing with it. It’s like hey, but it’s part of my past and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

I'm the Victim! Edited by ChileRelleno

That's some scarry shit. I do need to get a new shotgun...

Well, you're in luck. I happen to be selling one: http://forum.saiga-1...go/#entry752276 wink.png

Thanks, but I've got my eye on an 870. My dad had one way back when, and I've always wanted one.

I have an 870 Police model with a Knoxx wire folder. It is my go to gun.

• Like 1

Chili, have got about 1100 2 3/4" rounds loaded with #4 and some with #6 if you need them, OH yeh, and 3 MD 20's if ya'd like. Say the word and they can be there in about 4 1/2 hours. But the best thing to do is lay low and protect the family.

Termite.

Thanks for the offer, very gracious of you. But perhaps ya better keep that for you and yours, or extended family.

I've the above stock, and 2 MD20s and 6 Surefire 10rd mags loaded with 00... We're GtG.

Am I the only odd man out there that keeps the Arsenal Sgl in 762x39 as my "go to gun"? lol I just cant grasp the though of being limited to 10 or less rounds 00 buck or what ever. i just like the rifle and handgun.

Dont get me wrong I like my shotgun. But just served many other purposes for me.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 2

What concerns me greatly is my job's inherent risk,I'm a trucker, and I go into some bad areas everyday.

If SHTF and I'm in a bad area, the possibility of becoming a Reginald Denny exist.

I would love to carry my Mossy 500 or S-7.62x39 in the truck with me, but I'll settle for my XD9 and three spare mags.

No problem Chili, BUT,

It's here if ya need it, got more than that for the .410. I tell everyone around here, don't worry about me shooting ya ass, worry about the wife, her finger twitches way WORSE than mine. :) I would check into a reloader and supplies, or maybe bring your hulls and brass up here and have at it, we can crank ya out some ammo pretty fast.